Falling for Jack Avery ch.7

I started taking my prescription. I didn't want to, but Logan and Jake made me.

Ever since my attempts Jack hasn't really talked to me. I don't know if he's tying to avoid me or is trying to process all of this.

I've gotten up out of my bed for a little bit, but then would go back upstairs. The medicine helped me a little bit.

The boys came over to talk to me about something 'important'. I didn't know what it was though.

I heard the door open so I went down stairs.

"Hey Gabby. How are you holding up?" Corbyn asked.

"Where's Jack?" I said.

"We don't know actually." They said.

I nodded and then sat down on the couch.

"We wanted talk to you about moving in with us." Jonah said.

I glanced at them giving them the your crazy look.

"We can't have anything bad happen to you again." Daniel said.

"Did my brother agree with this?" I asked.

"Yeah he did." Zach said.

They persuaded me to move in with them.

"Ok let's go." I said motivationally.

"What?" They said at the same time.

"You wanted me to move in with you so I'm gonna move in. Now." I said.

They got up and went to the garage to get boxes. I put my stuff in there and walked over to their house with a box each. They had an empty room already for me.

"This is it." I thought to my self.

I started unpacking. I saw Jack walk pass the room. We both looked at each other with a look of sadness. He came in and started unpacking my stuff.

He didn't talk to me though. I wish he would just hold me and tell me everything will be alright.

"So are we on not talking terms?" I asked.

Jack didn't even look at me.

"Wow you can't even look at me." I snapped.

I walked out of the room wishing he would grab my hand and pull me in close to him.

I ran out of the house tearing up. I felt like Jack hated me. I got in my car and locked myself in there. I didn't know where to go, but I wanted to be far away from here.

I drove all around LA.

"Shit. I'm almost empty." I mumbled.

I pulled in the nearest gas station to get gas. I needed to go back home, but I didn't want to see Jacks face.

I eventually turned around and went home. I got there with the boys waiting by the door. Surprisingly Jack was there.

I walked past them all and went inside. I ran up the stairs to my room. 5 minutes later my door opened. I didn't bother looking to see who it was.

"Gabby are you ok?" Zach asked.

"I'm fine." I said burying my face in my pillow.

Zach came and sat on my bed next to me. I turned around to look at him. He made me feel comfortable.

"What's the real reason Jack is avoiding me?" I asked.

"To be honest I don't even know. He won't tell us." Zach said.

I got even more sad. I really liked Jack and it hurt me that he was trying to avoid me.

Zach left the room. I fell asleep in a fetal position. I woke up at 1:40 pm.

I went down stairs to everyone practicing their songs. They stopped playing when I got down stairs though.

"Keep playing you were doing good." I said.

They ignored me telling them to play again. They just stared at me.

"What?" I asked while taking my medication.

They shook their heads and kept staring at me.

"Never seen someone take medication before?" I asked sarcastically.

"No it's just-." Daniel said.

"It's just what?" I asked cutting him off.

"You had a night terror last night." Jonah said.

"How?" I asked.

"You were screaming and crying begging someone in your nightmare to stop and then you tried jumping out the window." Zach said.

I got scared because I didn't remember any of that.

"We couldn't wake you up." Jack said.

"Oh so now you want to talk to me?" I asked.

"Well sorry for waking you guys up with my stupid night terror. You should of just let me jump out the window."

I ran upstairs all angry. Why did Jack now just decide to talk to me? I locked myself in the bathroom of my room. I heard knocking on the door.

"It's Jack can you let me in?" He said softly.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you" Jack said.

I didn't even know I was opening the door for him my hand just went to the door handle.

He walked in then closed the door sitting next to me against the door.

"I'm sorry I've been avoiding you." Jack apologized.

"Yeah why did you?" I asked.

"I was just scared for you and I guess I just reacted that way." He said.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier." I apologized.

Jack started laughing a bit. I was glad to see him smiling again.

"Now stop avoiding me. I'll be fine." I said.

Jack and I walked out the bathroom together. I felt better knowing he didn't hate me. We went down stairs to where all the boys were. They made me lighten up a little bit.

Ok so Jack and Gabby are good now. Thank you for reading my chapters. Keep reading more. Thank you. Bye :)