Falling for Jack Avery ch.4

"Gabbs I'll be home soon."

"Mom?! Where are you? Why haven't you texted me back?!"

Months later

I haven't gotten another text after that. That made me even more worried.

G: did mom text you guys?
L: nope
J: no
G: she texted me tf

I heard a knock on the door. I opened and Jack was standing there staring at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Jack! Where are the other boys? I asked.

"At the movie theater." He said.

He came inside we started talking about everything I told him about my mom and that she texted me.

Jack left. A few hours later another knock on the door came. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Gabby!" A boy yelled.

"Ian!!" I yelled.

I ran to him and hugged him. But all I could think about was Jack.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Surprise! Since your birthday is next week I decided to come to LA to see you." Ian said.

After Ian came in there was another knock on the door. I opened it and to surprise it was the boys.

"Babe, who's that?" Ian asked.

"Babe?" Jack said.

The boys came in. I had introduce him as my boyfriend. I didn't want to be with him, but I didn't know how to tell him.

"Ian this is Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach." I said.

"Daniel, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, and Jack this is my um boyfriend Ian." I said softly looking down.

I looked up and saw Jack get sad, but tried not to show it. The other boys were ok with it though.

The boys and Ian talked for a little bit, but Jack was quiet the entire time.

The boys started playing video games and then Ian took my hand. He started walking with me to my room. I turned around a little bit and look at the boys.

I gave them the help me look. Ian brought me to my room he sat me on the bed.

"Gabby why was Jack quiet the entire time?" He asked.

"He's just a quiet person." I lied.

"Is there something going in between you two?" He asked.

"No." I said.

He started getting suspicious.

"I'm gonna go down stairs and eat something." I said.

I went down stairs and got food. Jack was still quiet. I saw him glance at me and then back at his phone. The other boys were yelling and screaming at the game they were playing.

Sorry this was short. But be next chapter will be longer. Keep reading trust me it will get better. Something big is gonna happen!! :)