Falling for Jack Avery ch.3

Few months later

I've started to grow feelings for Jack. But I have a boyfriend. I didn't to know who to choose.

What if I chose Jack, but he didn't like me. Then I would of left my boyfriend and have no one.

My mom still hasn't returned. It's odd. I didn't know what to think of it at first, but now I do.

"You ready?" Jake calls out.

"Yeah." I call back.

I get into Jakes car. We drive to his house. I go over and give everyone hugs. Tessa and Erika are like my sisters.

To be honest I really missed Alissa. I didn't know the full story, but it didn't matter. I sometimes visited her every now and then.

Sorry if I triggered anyone about Alissa

"Jake turn on your camera!!" I yelled.

Jake came over to me and turned his camera on

"Do you know what would be dope? If I put the trampoline over by the stairs and then jumped off the railing of the stairs onto the trampoline." I said.

"Yooo my little sister is a savage!!" He yelled at the camera.

We pulled the trampoline over to the stairs. At one point we had to flip the trampoline over to fit.

We finally got it to fit. I started to run up the stairs getting ready to jump.

"Ready?" I ask Jake.

Everyone comes to see what I'm doing. They all get hype and then Nick tells me not to do it. Nick is like the mom of every group of friends.

"Don't you do it Gabby!" Nick demands.

"Too late!" I yell.

Before I jump I always have to yell this out in the team 10 house.

"OHIOOOOO!" I yelled.

Then I jumped on to the trampoline. It was a pretty far jump, but it was good for the views.

"Yoooo that was littttt!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

It was fun jumping. After I jumped everyone else goes to jump too except Nick. He just walked away shaking his head.

After that we go to Walmart and try get kicked out. We scream, knock over stuff, run, anything you can think of.

I go with my brother Jake to the speaker at the registers. We both say our instagrams and his YouTube.

At one point we did get kicked out. It was actually pretty funny.

We went back to his house. Jake put his camera down and started talking to me about our mom.

"Do you think she's ever coming back home?" I asked in a sad tone.

"I don't know we just have to hope for the best." He says while hugging me.

After that I go home wishing my mom was there. No one was at the house though.

I got a knock on the door. I miserably walked to the door opening it.

"Come in guys." I say.

Jack, Zach, Daniel, Corby, and Jonah walk inside. They made me light up a little bit.

They give me that look of what's wrong. I tell them I'm fine, but I really wasn't. The boys turned on my ps4 and started playing video games.

I sat silently behind them just watching them.

"Come on Gabby your usually beating our ass at this game." Daniel said.

"I'm fine." I sighed.

They reassured me then I just blew up.

"Ok I'm not fine! My mom hasn't been back for almost a year. I don't know where she is or what she's doing. I'm really worried about her. She won't answer my texts or call me back. I don't get it!!" I yelled.

They stared at me in shock. They came over to me and told me everything was all right.

"Can you guess stay the night? I don't want to be alone." I asked.

They nodded their head and stayed over. We all slept on the floor. We were crammed, but it was better then being alone.

Sooo this was cool adding Jake. I'll make the next one more interesting. Bye :)