Falling for Jack Avery ch.16

"Where the hell is my dog!" I yelled.

I couldn't stop pacing around the room. I was about to cry.

"We're sorry we don't know." Liz said.

"Wait! The back door is open." Jonah mentioned.

"Oh god." I said running outside.

"Great the gates open." I said.

I started crying. I ran around the neighborhood, but it was useless she wasn't anywhere.

"You guys better not be pranking me." I cried starting to get pissed.

"We swear we aren't." Zach said.

"It's ok we'll find her." Jack said hugging me.

I buried my face into his chest and cried more. But then I thought about the park.

"Wait the park!" I yelled running towards there.

I got to the park and looked everywhere, but she wasn't there.

"Amazing my puppy is missing." I cried.

Jack came and hugged I hugged back, but I ran home and into my room. I laid in my bed and cried all night.

Gabby: my puppy is missing are you guys pranking me
Logan: i'm not
Jake: i'm not either

I wished they were pranking me. I wanted my little Bella. I got up and packed a bag. If was gonna look for her I'm not coming home till I find her.

I ran downstairs and saw the boys and Liz staring at me.

"I'm leaving and gonna look for her." I said.

"We should come." Liz said.

"No just let me go alone." I said with tears streaming down my face.

Jack gave me a hug and kissed me. I walked out and it was dark so I turned my flashlight on.

I kept calling Bella's name and looked everywhere. I pulled out my phone and yawned while looking at the time.

"1:42 am." I read out loud.

"Bella!" I yelled.

I turned around and bumped into a stranger.

"Hi miss." The guy said.

I smiled and nodded my head once.

"Sorry I don't have time to talk." I said walking away.

But guess what. Just fucking guess. This dude grabbed my arm.

"I'm sure you do." He said in an angry voice.

"Get off me." I said ripping my arm away.

"For your information I don't." I said in an angry voice.

I started walking away quickly, but he followed me.

"Listen bro stop following me!" I yelled.

"But a pretty girl shouldn't be out alone this late." The man said in a creepy voice.

"I'm fine." I fake smiled.

"Why don't I take you to my place. You'd be fun." The man smiled.

"Ok creep first your like 40 and second I have a boyfriend." I said.

I didn't stop walking and this mother fucker touched me again. He touched my back.

I turned around and swung at him. I punched him right in the face. He fell right on the ground. Then I ran away.

I didn't need a guy to fight off that creep for me. I was fine by myself. I got pretty far that he wouldn't find me.

"Bella!" I kept calling out.

I saw a tall figure from far. I got closer and saw a little figure next to it.

"Bella?" I called out.

The little figure looked at me. I saw Bella and walked closer.

"Bella!" I yelled happily.

But this woman picked her up and started running. Damn it she's not gonna get away with this. I ran after her. She's fast, but not that fast.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled.

I caught up to the woman. I kicked the back of her knees. She fell and I caught Bella. The woman was lying in the ground then I kicked her in the gut and walked away.

I gave Bella kisses. I walked back home.

"Great they locked me out." I mumbled.

I always left the back window unlocked. I know it's an un smart thing of me to do, but whatever. I walked out to the back. I opened the window putting one foot in when an alarm went off.

"Shit." I whispered.

Everyone ran downstairs and saw me with one foot in the house and the other out the window and Bella in my hands.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Gabby." Liz said shaking her head.

Jonah turned the alarm off. Everyone went up stairs after petting Bella. I walked up to my room with Bella.

We cuddled and fell asleep. I'll make sure to never loose her again. It was such a hectic day.