Falling for Jack Avery ch.6

Trigger warning!! This chapter contains depression and suicide. If you are sensitive to this stuff then skip this chapter!!!!!!! You have been warned. Here we go.......

It's been a week after my moms death. I started getting depressed. I had deep thoughts about life.

My brothers took my moms passing better then me.

I had to start seeing a therapist. It didn't help at all to be honest. I just stared at the wall or said ok.

I usually just lock my self up in my room. I only let my brothers in or the boys. I heard the door open. I knew it was probably the boys.

"Gabby?" Jack called out.

I didn't answer. I heard a knock on my bedroom door.  He opened my door and sat on my bed.

"How are you holding up?" He asked.

I looked at him and then back at the ceiling.

"Why am I living?" I whispered.

"Gabby don't say that." Jack said.

"The universe should take me too." I mumbled.

"Stop it!" Jack said as he tried snapping me back into reality.

Jack came over to me. He laid next to me staring at the ceiling too.

It was silent. Jack talked to me trying to get me to talk again. I only wore sweat shirts now to hide my scars under neath the fabric.

Jack was the only one that caught on. Today he tried checking. I didn't bother using any force on fighting him.

He lifted my sleeve up. I saw him start to tear up. I was still staring at the ceiling though.

"Gabby please don't do this." He pleaded.

Once again I just ignored him. I heard the door open and sat up.

"It's just the boys." Jack said.

I looked at him and then laid back down. I saw him get up and then go down stairs.

Jacks POV (weren't expecting that were you hehe)

I lifted up Gabby's sleeves and saw cuts and scars. I started to tear up.

I'm truly worried for her. One day she might actually kill her self. I need her in my life.

We heard the door open it was just the rest of the boys. I walked down stairs to see them.

"Hey Jack." Daniel said.

"Guys Gabby's trying to kill her self." I told them.

They all stood there in shock and sadness.

"Gabby's our best friend, we can't loose her." Zach said.

We talked more about the situation. Scared for Gabby.

Gabby's POV

I just stayed silently on my bed. My phone started getting text messages.

L: can you come over guys? Gabby bring the boys with you
J: on my way
G: 'no response'