1

This book is dedicated to the blessing of my life , the girl
who supports me endlessly and the one who fuels my imagination and the reason behind writing this book . She is the reason why I believe that there is a such thing as love behind hate . Thank you for putting happiness in my life and for being able to show me what love is . I love you so much .

Some events in this book , some conversations were all based off our love story hope you guys enjoy .

Letters for her - 1

~*~*~*~*

Love is a feelings and emotions that one feels towards a individual .

Could be love towards a family member.

Or towards someone who stole your heart
.

Simply love is love .

~ Present :

" Heaven why can't you spent summer here . " My mom complaints for the billion time while I on the other hand was currently packing my shell collection .

" Mom every year is always here why can't I go Grandmas place . " I said facing her watching her face fall into sadness as she walks over and hugs me .

" I'm sorry baby your right but you better come back sooner just one month there okay . " My mom said as I squeal filled with happiness .

Finally she lets me go .

" I will mom . " I said and then we spent the next hours helping me pack my stuff and drove over to the airport .

" Mom . " I smiled about to board the plane to Texas .

" Heavenly . " She cried as we hugged each other one more time .

" Be good and I'll call each day okay I love you so much my blessing  . " My mom cried .

" Don't work too hard mom and I love you more. " I said and boarded the plane its going to be a long ride oh well more time for me to fill in my diary .

Dear Diary ,

Finally mom allowed me to visit grandma its been four years . Also I missed home especially the heat. Its summer time and I am prepare to have fun in Texas and spent time with grandma Laley . It's been forever I miss the farm I miss the weather . Texas is a place where I reconnect with nature . I hope I make friends Wish me all the luck and talk to you soon .

- heav .

I am Heavenlyblessing Paxton and I am a crazy seventeen year old . I love adventures and video games . I have only a grandma , a decease grandpa and no dad . My grandma never shares anything , my dad left my mom when she had me so I'm really lucky for someone named heavenlyblessing .

The plane landed about minutes ago I got my luggage and exit . I set outside and breathe in the Texas air , home .

" Heaven ! " I hear a sweet voice called out and a woman in her sixty's pulls me into a really tight hug .

" Grandma . " I cried as she pinches my cheeks .

" My little blessing is all grown up . " She smiled with her arm wrap around my waist as we walk to her truck and load my luggage in the truck and head off home .