4

Letters for her ~ 4

Dear diary ,

Last night was magical after we looked at the paintings Xile and I drove around town and got burgers from a canteen next to the wine place . We then sat in the back of his truck and eat while sharing stories and laugh at how dumb our nicknames for one another was and we took pictures. He drove me home safely and kissed my cheek . It's was beautiful and I was left dreaming of how my day went . Xile Anston who are you really ?

Xoxo . Heav

" Heav scrambled or boil eggs . " My grandma called out and I close my diary and walk inside the house .

" Boiled ma so we could make sandwiches . " I said sipping my orange juice humming a tune .

" mhmm someone's in a good mood . " My grandma said giving me her weird looks .

" Grandma you crazy. " I giggled and she hit me with the towel .

" so about last night mind filling me in my dear Heaven . " My grandma smiled sitting down the table giving me her full attention .

Lord save me .

" It was OK . " I said going back to my diary .

" OK ? That's all Heav oh c' mon little girl tell me . " My grandma said and I know her she's not gonna drop this .

" Okay , it was nice . I guess I judge him quickly he's a decent guy. " I said recalling Xile's dangerous smile .

" Aww so you like him. " My grandma smiled .

Like ??

Xile ??

" Grandma ! Of course nope it takes more than a date to win me over . " I said

" So you admit it was a date . " My grandma said .

" Ma ! " I wined running away from her interrogation .

I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed facing the ceiling .

XILE ANSTON.

No !

Its just a friend .

---------

Dear diary ,
Summer was simply beautiful with every morning by the farm . Xile will always drop by the house every now and then and we would ride our horses through the hills and stay to witness the sunset . I admit Xile and I have gotten closer these past few days .

" Stalker ! " I hear Xile called out from downstairs .

I'll fill you in later diary cause Xile and I are going to the market place .

Xoxo. Heav.

I grab my camera and head downstairs to see Xile in frustration while playing cards with my grandma .

" Let's go Xile grandma will eventually beat you for the billion time. " I laugh making my way outside .

" Be quiet stalker . " Xile cries and we say our goodbye to my grandma and we head out to the market with our horses.