21

Letters for her ~ Final chapter
( Catrina's point of view )

Chapter song - Right here waiting by Richard Max

Do you ever had that time where you dreamt of something so impossible in life then when it actually happens you are left speechless .

Or a moment whereas your body froze and you could barely breathe .

That moment is now .

Evie still looked the same , she cut her hair short hair I see . Her eyes were dark and her face was just beautiful .

" What are you doing here ? " Evie manages to break the silent .

" Long story short my daughter may have set me up . " I said biting my lip .

" Oh Heav . "

" You know her ? " I said .

" Yeah we met and she knows about us . " Evie said and my heart sting .

" She actually doesn't mind it . " Evie said and it warmed my heart .

" But Catrina I don't see why we should see other we had a past just a past , no future . " Evie said .

I get it I really do but I love her I've always have . It's been twenty five years without her presence hell no I'm going to let her go .

" Evie listen . "

" No Catrina I won't you can't just barge into life and say a few words then everything will be okay it doesn't work like that . " Evie yelled and I step forward but she step back .

" I know . " I said .

" I didn't just hurt you I killed you . No sorrys can mend that broken heart nothing can . But I won't lie to you Evie it always you my heart was always with you and I admit that the biggest mistake I've done was leaving you and the darkest day of my life . I know I was a monster you never deserve it I didn't deserve you . And at my forties living life you were my missing piece, my heart could not love anyone else but you . You were the reason why life was as beautiful as the dawn and why smile and laughter exist . I still love you and I want your forgiveness I want you . " I said with tears running down my face no stop .

" Did you know what kind of hell you put me into ! Did you know how much hate I carried because remembering you gives me hell and never ending pain . You killed me you sucked the life out of me living became a nightmare and knowing that you were happy was just unexplainable pain. Art was my way out all these fucking paintings were a reminder to never go back to you because you don't deserve me you never have . I hate you . " Evie cries and I walk up to her .

" Shhh ."

" I hate you . " She cries seeing her in pain just breaks my heart .

" Don't say that . " I said sipping her tears being this close to her makes me so happy .

" I hate you . "

" I hate you . "

I remove the hairs in front of her face and adore her face .