19

Letters for her ~ 19

Few months later :

" Congratulations Heav you did it again . " Mr.Holister congratulating me for closing in another Art Gallery in Neymar City .

" Thank you sir for your partnership bless our companies . " I said excusing myself drained from a long day at work and communicating with guests at my opening party .

" Baby you done it again . " Robin said kissing my cheeks as I smiled .

" Excuse me babe I need a fresh air . " I step outside of the Art Gallery to see a billboard of Xile modeling . His face was just perfect , he's not even smiling but simply posing with a straight face .

" Hey buddy how you doing it's been months . " I said talking to a damn billboard .

Xile and I haven't contacted each other ever since last time I heard he and his co-star are sleeping together , well what's new .

Robin and I are well we are a normal couple we both work all day and spent some nights together. Our weekends will either be a Texas or at Robins family it's all nice but I feel like there's a lot to life then this .

" Ms.Paxton I want you to check out the new paintings we got from our dealers before we display them . " Davina said as I follow her under a secure basement .

The five men lifted five paintings and displayed them in front of me .

Each paintings were revealed one by one .

The wave by Carson Brooke Simply a painting with waves crashing like a storm beautiful a nice piece but not a masterpiece . Each paintings were revealed and still no eye catching one .

I want something different .

Something you can lose your breathe just by seeing it .

Last painting .

" She's home " The men said naming the painting revealing it as my heart drop looking at this unique piece .

The picture was a picture of a woman perfectly brushed with rainbow colors , the woman was smiling holding a letter in her room sitting by her window with the stars as a background and the moon in a shape of a heart .

I moved forward to take a look closely at the painting and I read the saying in the letter .

Dear blessing , How are you ?

~I love you more than myself ,
more than the galaxy ,
higher than the clouds and
deeper than the sea .

E.M

~~~~~~~

Dear blessing , How are you ?

~I love you more than myself ,
more than the galaxy ,
higher than the clouds and
deeper than the sea .

E.M

I drop my glass of wine that I was sipping on and held my hand on my mouth . I can't believe it I found him I did .