9

Letters for her ~ 9

I packed my clothes and put them in my pack bag and stroll downstairs to see my mom watching her drama shows .

" Hey Ma Xile and I are going camping with some friends . " I lied smiling .

She looked at me and investigated me for a moment .

" Camping ? With Xile ? " She asked standing up with her weird faces .

" Yeah ma with Xile my friend . " I said .

" Heav you and Xile are spending awful a lot of time together . " My mom said .

SO ? HE'S MY FRIEND .

" yeah ma its what friends do . " I said .

" Honey do you like Xile . " My mom said and I laugh .

LIKE ???

XILE ANSTON ??

" NO ma of course not its just been a long time and plus he's my only friend . " I said and my mom smiles hugging me .

" Right well have fun and take care sweety . " My mom said and I waves her good bye and walk outside in time as Xiles pulls over .

We drove away and stop by the store to buy us two tents and snacks .

We then drove to LIVE BELGRID .

We parked the car and walk up to a small cabinet by the hiking trail .

We need a map of course in case we get lost .

We enter the cabinet and a man in his forty's approach us .

" Ruffy ? " I said and a dog came running towards me wagging its tail around licking my hand its a bulldog .

" Ruffy ? " I said and the dog bark .

AHA RUFFY ?

" Well you guys know Ruffy . " The man asked and I stood up from petting Ruffy .

" Not really I heard about him . I am Heav Catrina's daughter . "I said and the mans eyes began to tear up .

" Catrina yes I remember . " The man spoke sincerely .

" You know her ? " I said .

" She loved this trail by heart her and her friends bought Ruffy here . She'll hike this trail every Saturday with Malcolm and Evie she was a great woman . " The man said smiling .

" She must be a doctor now I remember how we use to tease her about it . " The man chuckles and I smiled .

" She is a cardiologist ." I said .

" Sir do you know why my mom moved out of here . Why she left her favorite places. What happen to her , Malcolm and Evie . " I said and the man grabs the map and gave it to Xile .

" Look Heav it was a long time some things can't be spoken and some are left hidden . Have a great day excuse me . " The man said and went back to shop .