6

Letters for her - 6

Dear diary ,

So far life is going good just missing grandma that's all . The day I left Texas I never return because I was busy working my ass off to get away from my dear mom and I managed . Its been eleven years since my summer vacation to Texas so I am 25 now living in Europe with ten Art gallery's under my name . Let's say I've collected painting and made my own Art gallery as a hobby of course but I am a writer a successfully one . I found writing as an escape and I made it to Standford and have my own writing firm so yes I am quite the deal now . I haven't spoken to my mom for years and life is great I wonder how Xiles doing I miss that guy . Anyways talk to you later dairy .

Xoxo , Heav .

After filling in my diary I spin around my office and just look at the open view from my big window .

Who thought I'll end up here .

* Beep * Heav it's your mom please call me when you can .

* Beep * Heav its me again honey call me .

* Beep * a person crying .

Pathetic , my mom is such a drama queen.

" Its your grandma shes sick Heav please . " My mom cries and I ran towards the door without thinking .

I kept on running till I exit the big building running to my car and drove straight to the airport shaking up .

Grandma oh no please hold on .

I got into a private plan and I flew to Texas with some few stops by the way .

I got the nearest hospital around our place and I ran straight inside asking around .

I got the room number and I ran looking for it with tears streaming down.

I entered room 237 the fourth floor of the Lincoln's hospital to see my grandma Laley Anston laying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed .

" Blessing ." She spoke and I walked up to her holding her hand and she slowly opens her wild brown eyes .

" Yes ma . " I said crying out hard .

" Don't cry but listen . " My grandma said and it made me cry harder .

" The letters your mother's letters . " She whispers .

" what about them . " I said .

" Read it , follow it and found out who wrote them it will answer all your questions and most importantly bring back happiness your mom had . " My grandma cries .

" I did her wrong and I want you to take those letters and whatever you find remember Heav love is more than just two figures and shapes . Love is about caring for another more than yourself love is selfish love is you . " My grandma voice fades .

" I love you my little blessing and I love your mother I'll meet you up at the sky Heavenly . " My grandma said and she closes her eyes and the doctors came in trying to revive her .