11

Letters for her - 11

We clear our minds and enter the fair with smiles on our faces .

This may be the third fair I have been to in my entire life .

This place is packed .

Xile got our wrist bands and searched the fair for some adventurous ride .

" How bout that . " I said pointing to the drop dead ride .

" How bout it . " Xile smiles and we boarded the ride .

Slowly we went up and I can't help but laugh at Xile saying his death wishes , such a pussy aye .

The ride began to get and top and we were drop down and I don't know if I should feel or sorry for Xiles screams or just laugh .

I laughed .

We ran after the tornado ride and man I felt sick with all that damn spinning .

" Rollar coaster . " Xile said looking up because I am on his shoulders .

" Yes captain . " I said and we took the ride .

Oh how the wind raped my hair and Xiles screams just crack me .

" I hate fairs . " Xile said after throwing up and I kept on laughing .

Xile won the dart booth and got me big teddy bear .

" Photo booth ? " I said and Xile nodded and we enter in the small booth squish next to each other .

We got our photos and we just laugh at how goofy and stupid we were .

" Tag your it . " I said tapping Xiles arm and ran through the crowd.

" HEAV !!! " I heard Xile yells but I was too busy running away .

I climbed the carsoul and ran towards horses or pony's whatever and Xile was on my tail . Since the ride keeps going in a circle I spotted Xile in front of me I turn back and ran breathlessly back to where the octopus looking ride was and I rested catching my breathe .

Its already evening and I am not yet tired .

Someone shot me with a water gun and I look around to see Xile smirking .

" Found you ! " He said and I laugh running up to him .

" You hungry . " He said with his arm over my shoulder .

" Starving . " I said and we went and got ourselves food .

We both settle on a big bowl of onion rings and Teriyaki chicken burgers with Chocolate milkshakes .

FOOD IS LIFE !

" Let's go on the Ferris wheel . " Xile said as I ate the last onion ring in the bowl , Completely full .

" Okay . " I said and we walked over and waiting for our turn .

After ten minutes we took our sit and waited for the ride to begin going .