5

Letters for her - 5

People began to fill up the wine place and Xile was by my side the whole time .

Every year the Anstons holds a painting contest for charity and the winners piece gets to be held at the Anstons Art gallery .

All paintings were standing by wall where people will go and look at it .

" I love this . " I said to Xile with my eyes frozen on the piece simply admiring it .

" Yeah me too . " Xile said as we serve people with wine . We decided to help out make things easier for Xiles dad .

The music was playing and people's conversations filled the place .

" Stalker come . " Xile said and I follow him through the kitchen and down the basement .

OKAY ?

" Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you I have to show you something . " Xile chuckles  and I followed him .

He turn on the light and the basement light up , some paintings and old junk was down here.

Xile went through some paintings and pulled out a painting .

" Remember this . " Xile said and I shake my head but its familiar all right .

" Its the winning painting your mom and her friend made. " Xile said and I gasp I can't believe it .

I moved forward and stare at this masterpiece.

My hands felt the painting and I felt the love put into this piece .

" My dad said the painting is called ' Her ' . " Xile said and I think I know why .

The painting was a picture of two hands holding under the night sky with a shooting star passing though the night sky and there's even a road behind the holding hands .

" I think they are holding on to each other because soon they have to go and take different roads but if they could have one wish it'll be for them to remain as one because to each others they are home to the painter everywhere the painters life is her . " I said and Xile looked at me .

" All that from a simple painting aye. " Xile said.

" Who's the painter . " I said and Xile shrugged his shoulder .

" No one knew . " Xile said and we head upstairs after just in time Xiles dad was about to announce the winner.

" The winner is Harley Davidson. " Mr. Anston said and everyone applauded  there's something missing about that painting it is the feeling . I feel nothing when I see that painting not compare to the ones made by moms friends there's so much passion and emotions .

After that competition Xile and I join one game which where out hands are tied back and we have to eat the pie before the other team finishes. Xile and I won and we clean our faces and accept our winning prize which was a bottle of wine.

" Xile , Heav smile . " Xiles brother said holding a camera and Xile grabs me and wrap one arm over my shoulder and we both smiled and the flash went off .