12

Letters for her - 12

" Mom I'm leaving . " I stood impatiently staring at my watch tapping my boots towards the floor .

" Heav honey here it's finally done . " My mom said rushing outside the porch carefully holding her so-called masterpiece cinnamon rolls . For her so called son in law .... Ew .........

" Really mom really you made me wait for Xiles cinnamon rolls . " I said overreacting because I'm late to the airport and I wanted to stop by the cafe and get a mocha .

" Sweetie pie a man needs his rolls . " My mom said with her brows twitching .

Ewww .....

" Whatever mom I gotta roll- . " I said as my mom cuts me .

'' With his roll . " My mom said with her laughter filling the atmosphere .

Oh momma .

" love you mom I'll call when I land . " I said hugging her and kissing her cheek before making way to the car and drove to the airport .

***

Paris - 2:38 PM ..

" Ms. Paxton we didn't know that you were coming . " Davina said appearing in my office as I sit down on my comfortable chair that I missed .

" I'm here only for today . " I said opening up various file papers and scan through various file .

" Ma'am someone's on line one for you . "

I answered the phone with my eyes still locked on the files .

" Stalker we didn't just come here for you to work . " The familiar voice of an annoying guy hits my ear .

" Just give me an hou- . "

The door slam open revealing a furious looking Xile . His face was prefect despite the sweat from running I guess . But he was still perfect dressed up in a tight suit looking like a hot mess .

" Heav ! " Xile calls out as I pop my dream ballon and clears my throat .

" yes "

" Let's go the museum is a long ride . " Xile said impatiently reaching out for me and grabbing his cinnamon rolls .

I took his hand and we made our way out with my workers eyeing us .

Oh wells .

---

It was a two hour drive to Arenton city and basically Xile and I had a carpool of our old favorite songs .

We made a few stops on the way .

One was at one of my favorite ice creams shop to get some ice cream . With Paris being home to many delicious flavors I settle with a rich velvety vanilla and Xile had a strawberry sorbet with Carmel , food galore  .

Others stops were just sight seeing since Xile wasn't really aware of Paris that much . We stop by the louvre , Arc de triomphe and much more .