10

Letters for her ~ 10

Dear dairy ,

Hiking / camping with X-ray was indeed fun . Talking about our lives , drinking and we slept peacefully . We headed down about hours ago and I am back home . Sharing to Xile about Robin was devastating due to his disappearance . Where are you Robin . So far the quest on finding moms happiness is going okay. Not really but I am trying my best . Who ever wrote those letters will be reveal soon . later diary.

Xoxo , heav

I head outside and swing on the swing my grandparents made for me .

The evening breeze passing by and sweet smell of the country side .

HOME .

" Nothing happen at the camp aye . " A voice spoke making my heart jump .

" Jesus mom ! " I said looking at her jumping from no where .

" So did anything I should worry about happen . " My mom said winking .

Xile and I ?

Ewwww .

" Disgusting mom you remind me of grandma and her tortures . " I smiled .

" Tell me about it all the boys left me as soon as they met grandma ." My mom said and we both laugh .

Oh granny .

" Any letters yet . " I said .

" No honey . " My mom said kissing my head .

" I'm sure Robins okay and he's busy that's why he isn't writing you but have faith my blessing . " My mom smiled .

God I just love my mom leaving her was a stupid mistake .

" Now how bout a bag of hot cheetos and a crying movie . " My mom said and I laugh pulling her to me as we walked inside the house .

" So you didn't even tap that six pack. " My mom said .

" MOM ! " I wined and she just laughs .

" I love you dear. " She said .

" I know mom I love you too . " I said .

-----

My mom knocked out on the tenth episode of re-watching boys over flower.

She laid peaceful on the couch and I got her a blanket .

I walk up to my room and pulled out the fourth letter .

------------

Dearest blessing .

How I am happy to receive your letters it soothe my heart . Hearing from you brings nothing but joy to my heart. I'm glad your chasing your dreams studying cardiology now slowly making your way towards your dreams.  I'm also glad to hear that your parents are doing fine . As for me days are short and I'm just hustling out here .Don't worry about me I'm doing okay . There are times where things gets hard , I'll crumble , I'll cry because I miss you . How I long to see you my blessing and to be able to feel your kisses , hugs and love . But fate will being us once again . Because its all I ask heaven for to be able to be with you once again . Its May the 13th our five year anniversary my love and we would always go to Earl fairs now you'll go alone . Just know that I am always by your side spiritually . Stay safe my love and be healthy for me . I love you more than myself , the galaxy , higher than the clouds and deeper than the sea .