13

Letters for her - 13

Flashback .

" Don't forget to write to me . "

" I won't I promise . "

" Take care of yourself baby don't get sick and come back alive . "

" I will baby you take care of yourself too . "

" I'll wait for you Robin no matter how long it takes I'll be right here waiting . "

" And I shall return my butterfly . "

Our lips melted into each side others our last kiss was slowly , passionate and it was just love , love and love . I watch him walk out of my life with a hope knowing he'll be back .

Two years later :

After filling in my journal I made my way towards me mailbox and to my surprise nothing .

Two years with no letter at all .

" Still empty . " Xile said appearing on the porch .

" Yea . "

" I meant your heart . " He said and I looked away .

I couldn't face Xile .

He has no right to ask .

" Please Xile . " I said .

" What watching my best friend stress over some lost ass guy ain't something I wanna see each day . " Xile yells out .

" At least I can find love unlike you . " I fired back and Xile stood up walking towards me .

" I found love too ! Yet she ain't mine ! I can't have her she's with someone else . I can't show her happiness because she found it with someone else . I can't prove it to her because her heart is with someone else . So what's love again ? Because when I fell in love she chose someone , when I wanted her she's someone else's . I found love but I can't keep it . " Xile said with our eyes connecting never leaving each other's .

" Love is with yo- . "

" Heav it's a letter ! " My mom cuts Xile and jumps out of nowhere holding a letter .

Robin ?

My heart jumped and I took letter from my moms hand I look at Xile and he was long gone .

What was he trying to say .

I walked over the swing and stared at the letter .

All these two years were spent on waiting for a damn letter . Now it's here with me . Should I ?

I opened the letter and began reading .

Dearest Heaven ,

I deeply am sorry for not being able to write to you I have been in and accident a year ago and I spent all my time in getting well and in trainings . Especially waiting for the day just to see you my love . How have you been baby ? God knows how much I want to you so bad , hear your voice and be able to tell you so much stories . Baby how's life ? I miss you so much Heav you have no idea how much it drove me crazy . I'll be home soon and I'll finally get to marry you baby . Hang on tight my love I'll soon be there right next to you . Kisses for you my love sent my love to everyone .