15

Letters for her ~ 15

( Heavs point of view )

I basically slept on the couch and wake up in between hours . Looking like mom is taking two shifts in the hospital . I rolled over and stare at the miss calls from Xile so are messages .

I didn't bother to look at it I went to my room and laid down eyeing my fan spinning .

" Heav you home. " I hear my mom walking up the stairs and step inside my room .

" Heav ? "

I look at my mom standing in her doctor uniform starting at me . My mom looked so tired her blonde hair was perfectly tied back in a pony tail my eyes only takes after my mom not my attitude nor the way I look .

" Heav what's wrong . " My mom said jumping on my bed I laid on her thigh as she plays with my hair .

" Mom I like Xile . " I said .

" I know dear . "

" But he slept with a girl and my feelings were hurt . "

" Well honey there must be a reason why he did such thing . I mean that's not Xile something must've trigger him . "

" still mom I hate it . "

" you hate the fact that he did that or you hate the fact that it wasn't you in his bed . "

I DONT KNOW .

" Mom I don't want our friendship to be the cost because of my stupid feelings . I don't want to lose him as friend just because I want him more than a friend . I want him in life even if that means I should give up my feelings . I don't want either of us to get hurt I guess I'll just stay with Robin . " It pained me to know what I've come in conclusion to , so I couldn't help but tear up .

" I fell in love in love once . " I got up and sat next to my mom .

" Tell me your story mom . "

" We first met at the hospital strange aye but we did . I was volunteering and my lover was the stubborn child who got transmitted in the hospital due to a fever . He was very mean towards everyone he was an ass . But I managed to tangle around his attitude . The more I knew him he was a beautiful creature , very hilarious and wild . Since that day we exchanged address and he'll always write to me and I'll do the same for him . When we grew old we would always see each other without grandma and grandpa finding out . He'll take me to these beautiful places and just simply show me the meaning of love which is to be selfless . "

My mom smiled remembering her good times .

" I destroyed all our old letters when he left for the military because grandma grew suspicious . I'll try my best to hide his letters but one day grandma found out . She didn't understand they all didn't the next thing I know there was a bachelor in town and mā wanted me to marry him that's how I got you . "

Damn I never knew .

" His love for me was unconditional beautiful , he showed me what's like to be cared , special , loved and respected . Each moment with him felt like heaven because he'll always make me smile widely , laugh loudly and the feeling of happiness was always there . " My mom crystal and I hugged her tightly .