14

Letters for her ~ 14

~ Xiles point of view

The first time I saw the tomboyish , irritating girl at the market years ago I intended to irritate her my entire life . I was a mess losing my mom at young age costed me to hate life .  I hated everyone all my life it was filled with negativity I never saw the good in me that's when I bumped into Heav . Her energy gave me life that all her positive vibes I wanted it . I wanted to her around her because I feel alive and I feel like I have a purpose in life .

I admit I don't like her .

I love her .

When she left I wanted her to stay so back . So I hustle my hardest to get me somewhere closer to her . That's her my aunt Evenlynn jumps in this picture .

She offer to pay my school and to make me the person I am today a guy feature in a piece of paper .

Having Heaven back in my life was one of the greatest thing that happen to be .

I went on the letter journey because I wanted to be next to her , talk to her and be a knight in her curious world .

That's all until ........

The fucking letter from fucking Robin .

When I found out that Heav had someone I wanted to stay away but I couldn't .

I mean her smile so magically rare , her eyes sparkling with happiness , her sarcastic moves , her jokes , her personality and attitude . I couldn't give that up not now not never .

But the letter from Robin .....

I was about to confess my feelings the letter came in I was too late .

I ran off I couldn't help seeing her eyes glow when she saw the letter .

I got to the bar I had drinks after drinks .

I didn't like it ...

I mean her heart is with Robin I'm just a childhood friend .

Or a guide boy .

She'll never love me .

I watch her hope for a letter these past months , I watch her cry every time the mailbox was empty . I saw her frustrated because she wanted to hear from Robin .

Drinks after drinks I love her but I can't have her .

" Hey there Xile . " A curly haired , short girl wearing a party dress appear next to me .

" hey . "

Her hands make their way towards my shirt and one thing let to another .

I woke up and she was in my bed , fuck .

She jumps on me locking her legs over my waist and began grinding on me .

We were so in to the moment that my eyes moved towards the door and there stood a confuse Heav .

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

" Heav . " I push the girl off me and chased after Heav with a towel over my bare body .

She got into her car and off she went .

I don't get her .

Why is she mad .

Fuck I messed up . I saw the hurt in her eyes but why would she be hurt .

Does Heav likes me ?