Preface.

I pace around the big living room of our house waiting for my husband Niall to come home. I've been suffering from morning sickness and stomach bugs for few days now, so I went to the doctors today and He told me the best news I've been waiting to hear for so long. And now I can't wait to tell Niall about this.

I hear the horn of Niall's car indicating the security to open the gates and immediately squeal. I make my way towards the couch ready to tell him the news.

Few minutes pass and Niall enters the mansion with a smile on his face. Seeing his smile I smile immediately. But it fades away as I see a woman accompanying him. They both are smiling widely as she speaks. I clear my throat getting their attention. The girls eyes widen when she sees me and Niall's lips form a smirk. Why is he smirking? Niall slowly wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her close to him. What. The. Fucking. Hell? I furrow my eyebrows in anger but he keeps smirking at me. Without uttering a word he leads the woman to the guest room while the woman hangs her head low.

Is this some kind of a joke? Is he trying to make me jealous or something? It's not making me jealous, it's irritating me. Few minutes pass and Niall come downstairs.

"What the hell, Niall?" I scream.

"Stop screaming you whore." He says slicing my heart with his words. He just called his wife a whore. "I want you to leave my house right now and come back to my office tomorrow to sign the divorce papers." He says, pulling out two classes out of the china cabinet.

"Divorce? What the hell are you talking about, Niall?" I ask, angrily.

"You know exactly what I am talking about!" He shouts in my face. I take a step back. He never shouted on me, let alone talked harshly towards me. "How can you do this to me? If you wanted to be with him, why didn't you just tell me to leave you alone? Why? Because you wanted my money? Tell me you bitch!" He shouts.

"I wanted to be with him? Whom did I want to be with? Are you out of your mind?" I say, loudly.

"Liam. I know you were hooking up with him behind me!" He snarls.

"What? Do you even know what you're talking about?" I shout. "Liam is my best friend."

"You look pathetic trying to act innocent." He rolls his eyes.

"Listen, I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that to you or anyone. I love you, Niall." I say as tears start to fall without my permission.

"I know everything! And you cheated on me!" He says.

"No! I didn't!" I scream. Then something happens that was never ever expected. Niall raises his hand and smacks me hard across my face which would definitely leave a mark. I look at him with a blurry gaze as tears start to fall again and again.

I can take the harsh words and accusations but not this. He promised me he would never do that. He vowed it. He know everything about my past and he does this to me. I never expected this to happen.

Niall's eyes widen as he registers what he just did but his eyes show anger. My mouth is open in shock. I try to say something but nothing comes out. His actions left me speechless.

Without another word I walk to our- my old bedroom and pull out the suitcases from the walk-in closet. I collect my things and stuff them in the two suitcases. Once done I walk out of the closet with my suitcases. I drop them on the floor and take a look at the room where we both had many memories. The room where we made love for the first time. The room where we conceived our child. I place my hand on my stomach and let out a sob. My baby. I shake my head, pick up my suitcases again and walk out of the bedroom. I pull the suitcases down the stairs looking at the pictures of us hanging on the wall. Pictures of our first date, a picture is in front of the Eiffel Tower, picture of us at our wedding, our first kiss as wife and husband, pictures of us at our honeymoon and many more with family and friends. 

Niall has his arm around the woman's shoulder and she has her arms around his torso. He looks me in the eye and bends down to kiss her temple. My heart shatters again and again as he looks at her the way he used to look at me. I don't say a word as they stare at their faces. I walk towards the door and look back at the house I lived for four years. I open the door and push the suitcases out. As I step out, a hand wraps around my wrist and I turn back to see Niall. His touch burns me even now. I can't understand how does he do that. My eyes meet his but they are emotionless. Didn't he love me all this time? Didn't he trust me?

"I want you to come to my office tomorrow." He says and leaves my hand. "You have to sign the divorce papers."

"Okay." And without another word, of walk out of the house and his life.

_______________

Word count: 927