Chapter 44

*NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

"Stay away from me." I tell the man standing in front of me, who happens to be my ex-boss.

"Come on, Madison. You know you want it. You want me." He smiles creepily. He comes to sit down in front of me.

"No! No!" I scream as I try to back away from him. He just laughs loudly. "Help! Somebody help me!" I shout and he continues to laugh.

"Nobody's going to help you, Madison. There's no one here. Just you and me." He runs his fingertips along my cheek and I shudder at his touch.

"Please, please, let me go." I cry. I'm trying to be strong, for myself, for my kids, for my Niall but I am failing badly. I can't help but cry thinking about what the man in front me is going to do to me.

"Never, baby. You're finally mine." He says and unties the ropes around my legs and then my wrists. I cringe when he calls me 'baby' and push myself backwards as he finishes untying the ropes. "I think you need some rest. I'll let you rest but when I come back later, you should be ready to be mine." He leans closer to me, and whispers in my ear. "And, don't try to escape. If you do," I looks at me with a scary expression. "I won't finish that sentence but I'm telling you, the consequences will be very bad if you try to escape." He suddenly stands up and looks down at me. "Take some rest, I'll be back in few hours." With that he leaves the room and I hear him locking the door.

As I sit there with my body aching everywhere, I remember how he used to treat me when I worked for him.

"Hi, Madison." Mr. Mathews smiles at me as I sit at my desk and think about the fight I had with Niall. "You seem off, everything alright?" He places his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and give him small smile.

"Yes, Mr. Mathews. I'm fine." I say and look away from him. He runs his hand down and up my back.

"I hope so." He says again. "Because, a beautiful girl like you should not be upset over something or... someone." He adds. I look up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Uh- you can take the rest of the day off if you want." He says and hurriedly walks into his office.

And the number of times he asked me out.

"Mr. Mathews, you have a meeting with the Saltzman tomorrow morning at eight." I say and he nods his head. "That's it for now, sir." He nods again. I take it as my cue to leave the room but he calls my name. "Yes, sir?" I ask.

"Are you free this evening, Madison?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I think so sir, but I'm not sure." I say because I don't know if Niall wants us to go somewhere.

"Will you go out with me? Dinner?" He ask as he runs his fingers across his jaw. My eyes widen in surprise and I am dumbfounded for few seconds. I recover a few seconds later and clear my throat.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I can't. I have a boyfriend." I say.

"Oh. Well, he's a lucky Man. You may leave now." He says and looks back at his computer. I nod and leave the room immediately.

Now I realise that he wanted to be with me all those times. Niall was right, Niall was always right about this guy. He said that this man was a danger. He said it and I never believed it. I always thought that he was just jealous and insecure. But, no, he was fucking right.

What do I do now?

I slowly try to stand up using the wall as my support. When I succeed, I look around the room to find something that can help me escape.

"Don't try to escape...or else.."

Mr. Mathews words ring in my head but I push them away so that I can concentrate on my plan to escape. I walk on the hardwood floor, the wood creaking because of my footsteps. As turn to my left, I see a small window and slowly rush towards it. I try to open it but it doesn't open.

"It won't open. It's sealed." I hear a voice behind me and I turn around to see the man from earlier standing at the doorway. My breath hitches and I try to say something. "Don't even try. You can't escape from here, and from him." He crosses his arms against his chest.

"Please help me. Help me to get out of here. Please." I beg him and he rolls his eyes.

"Just stay here and everything is going to be fine." He walks out and shuts the door.

I fall onto my knees and sob quietly. Someone please help me. I keep chanting the same thing until my eyes get tired and I fall asleep.

I wake up to the sound of someone opening the door and when I open my eyes, Mr. Mathews is standing in front of me.

"I hope you rested well." He smiles at me. "Because you need the energy now."

"Don't you dare touch me you sick bastard." I warn him. He laughs loudly.

"And why not? You're mine and I can touch you if I want. What are you going to do about it?" He continues to laugh as he walks towards me. I stand up, this time quiet easily and back away from him. "Oh, come on, baby. Don't make this hard for both of us." I raised his hand to touch my cheek. I flinch and move away from his touch.

"Stay away from me!" I scream as I move back further. He continues to walk towards me as I try to think about something that can stop him. As I walk back further, I hit the wall and he smirks widely. My heart races and he continues to smirk. When he's right in front of me, I raise my knee and kick him in the groin.

"Ah! You bitch!" He groans and I smirk in satisfaction. But, my smirk fades away as he look up at me with a glare and I know I have angered him and he's going to hurt me someway or the other. He comes closer once again and grabs my hair. "You bitch! You are such a tease! I'm going to fuck You so hard right now, you will never, ever do that again. You will never do something against me." He growls. I try to loosen his grip on my hair but he just grips it harder.

"Let her go, before I kill you." I hear a familiar voice and it feels like my heart just started beating again.

____________________

Word count: 1161