Chapter 14

"That's it for today, Madison. You can go now." Mr. Vernon says and smiles at me.

"Good day, sir." I smile back and go to my desk to collect my things. My phone buzzes again and again but I ignore it. I throw my hand bag over my shoulder and make my way out.

"Madison!" I hear someone shout and turn to see Harry. What the hell is he doing here? "Wait!" He runs to me.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I ask as I clutch my bag close.

"Madison, how are you?" He takes a breath.

"Can't men answer straightly?" I roll my eyes and he chuckles. "I am good." I smile. There's nothing wrong in being nice, Right? Right. "You?" I ask him.

"Good." He replies and we both start to walk. "So...?"

"So?" I chuckle. Why am I chuckling?

"What are your plans for tonight?" He's looking anywhere but me.

"Spending time with my kids?" I say but it comes out as a question. His eyes widen when the words leave my mouth.

"You have kids? How many?" He asks excited.

"Two. Twins." I say and smile remembering their faces.

"Can I meet them? Please?" He begs.

"You want to meet them?" I ask and he nods his head like a kid. "Okay..." I say. He squeals like a teenage girl who met her favourite celebrity and wraps his arms around me, hugging me close to him. His tall frame is making me look like a small girl in front of him. My head lands on his chest and I wrap my arms around his torso. His touch is something...different and it felt good. Very good.

"What the hell!" I hear someone scream. The voice seemed familiar and Harry and I pull away. My eyes land on angry Niall. He's glaring at Harry and if looks could kill, Harry would be dead now. "What is going on here?" He growls looking at me. I narrow my eyes at him before smirking. I wrap my arm around Harry's arm and pull him closer to me. Niall glares at me and I keep smirking.

"Nothing's going on. We were going to spend some time together. You know? Me, my kids and Harry." I keep smirking and he keeps glaring. Harry shifts uncomfortably next to me. "Right, Harry?" I ask and look at him, lovingly.

"Okay! That's enough." Niall snaps and pulls me by my arm. I try to wiggle out of his grasp but his grip tightens. "Don't forget what I can do." He whispers to me and I immediately calm down. He wraps his arm around my waist and looks at Harry, whose eyes are on me. "You, stay away from her." Niall warns.

"Or what?" Harry retorts. A evil smile crosses Niall's face and I begin to worry.

"Harry, please. Go." I beg. Niall and Harry continue to glare at each other and I ask Harry to go again. He sighs and walks away from us. "Let go, Niall." I say, wiggle out of his grip. "Stay away from me." I snap.

"What are you trying to do?" He shouts at me.

"I am not trying anything. He just wanted to meet my kids." I say and walk away from him, towards my car.

"Our kids!" He snaps. I roll my eyes and ignore him. "Don't walk away from me!" H grabs my arm.

"Or what? Huh?" I pull my hand out of his. "If you thought that they are your kids, you wouldn't have lied to them about you being 'busy'." I quote the word with my fingers. "And go out with another woman, while you are engaged to me." I shout.