Chapter 50

*Not Edited*

Madison's POV

*A week later*

"Madison, calm down." Liam tries to calm me down as I bounce my leg up and down as I sit in the passenger seat as he drives us to the Private Court of Justice. "Everything is going to be okay. He's going to get what he deserves." He says. "They are going to get what they deserve." He corrects himself. "Niall is taking care of everything. You just have to calm yourself and tell everything that happened with you when they kidnapped you. Okay?" He says and I nod, even though I'm not sure. He sighs heavily and continues to drive.

After that day in the hospital, so much happened. I got discharged from the hospital and Went back home. Niall, on the other hand took care of me like I was a baby and didn't let me do anything but sit In bed and watch Netflix and have food. I wasn't allowed to move out of the bed until and unless I needed to go to the restroom. When I argued he simply used to say,

"The doctor said you need to take a lot of rest and I should take care of that." He said.

He went over board and hired six people to take care of the household. One took care of cleaning, one took care of cooking, two people to take care of me, one took care of Emma and one for Evan. I was so pissed at him but he didn't care. He just wanted me to rest and get well soon.

One morning he went out and came back in the evening and when he saw me sitting in the sofa with the kids and watching Avengers, he just picked me up bridal style and took me to our room leaving the kids to giggle.

"I said you to take rest. Why did you step out of the bed? And you walked downstairs? Do you know that it's going to stress your entire body?" He scolded me as he laid me down on the bed. Though he was scolding me, I was smiling. "Why are smiling?" He snapped and I couldn't help but smile wider. "You're insane," He sighed as he took of his shoes before sitting next to me.

"I love you, too." I chuckled. He looked at me and pouted. "Don't pout." I giggle and furrows his eyebrows.

"I did not Pout." He pouts even more and I laugh loudly. "I love hearing you laugh." He says and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I went to see Celine today." He says and I tense. As if he sensed it, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

"What happened?" I asked in a hushed whisper. He placed a kiss on my head before starting to speak.

"I confronted her." He said. Without waiting for my reply, he continued. "She fucking denied that she didn't do anything and she was crying saying that she only loved me and would never do that. But, without I mention Ronald Mathews, she did. She was caught. And then I showed her the documents that prove that she's also behind all this. The cops arrested her for fraud and misinterpretation." He says and sighs heavily. "Finally, she's going to get her punishment for whatever she did." He adds.

I was more than relieved that day. I could sleep happily without Any fear. Though, I had nightmares here and there about that day when I almost got raped, with Niall by my side, I could over come them.

And, today, the justice is going to be served.

*

"Mr. Mathews, you are accused for fraud, misinterpretation, attempt rape and attempt murder. Do you have anything to About this?" The judge asks Mr. Mathews. Before he can answer, his defender speaks.

"My lord, all the accusations that are put on my client are entirely false. Mr. Horan is using his power and money to blame my client for everything that happened in his life." He says and Niall fists his hands.