Bonus Chapter

Madison's POV

"Night, night, little one. Mommy loves you." I say to the sleeping Noah and walk quietly towards the door and then close it. I walk down the hallway and to our bedroom.

The cold breeze hits me as I enter the bedroom making me aware that the balcony door is open and Niall isn't in the bedroom. I place my phone on the night stand before walking towards the balcony.

"Okay. I'll ask him to look into it." He's talking on the phone and there's a glass of wine in his hand. I sigh as I look at him drinking his third glass tonight. "Okay, then. Yeah. Sure. Good night." He ends the call and drinks the reminder of his drink before noticing me. "Hey." He says and places the glass on the table. "How long were you standing there?" He asks.

"Not long." I reply. "Who was on the call?" I ask.

"Zayn." He says, curtly making me furrow my eyebrows. "Celine is out this week." He sighs and I relax. I thought something was wrong with him. I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face close to me.

"Niall..she had to come out some day or the other." I say as I run my hands through his hair. "You shouldn't worry about her. There's a restraining order." I remind him.

"I know." He pulls away from me, making me lose my contact with him. "I'm just..." He trails. What's wrong with him?

"What is it, Niall?" I ask him. "What's wrong?"

"It just reminded me of...of the way I hurt you." He whispers the last part. "I hurt you so badly and it just fucking hurts me."

Oh, Niall.

"Niall.." I start.

"No, Madison. You can't deny that I hurt you so badly. I left you when you needed me the most. I left you when we both should be together and celebrate the happy news. But, I didn't even let you tell me that!" He almost shouts. "I cheated on you. I broke your heart, when I vowed I wouldn't. I didn't just hurt you mentally but physically too. And I feel Terrible about myself. Each and every fucking day." He explains. "But, Madison. I love you. I love you more than anything that it just hurts so much, baby. And I couldn't think anything else when I saw those pictures and I just..." I cut him off by placing my lips on his and kissing him with all the love I have for him, which is beyond anything in this entire world.

"I love you, Niall. I love you so much. And yea, you hurt me. Very much. But, babe, you showed me you were sorry. You loved me after all that time and most importantly you loved the kids and the kids loved you. They still do. And you're the best dad any child could ask for." I say when I pull away. "Everyone makes mistakes, Niall. Nobody is perfect. But, we do learn from our mistakes, Niall. And I'm sure you did too. And that's all that matters, babe. And I love you. Emma, Evan, Lottie and our little Noah, everyone loves you, Niall. We all love you." I say with his hands in mine. He pulls his hands out of mine and cups my face, placing his lips on mine and kissing me.

I can feel his love, care and affection towards me as he kisses me. After all these years, his kisses are still different each time and they make me go weak in my knees and my heart just explodes.

"I love you, too." He says against my lips. "I love all of you. So, so, so much." He kisses me again and pushes me inside the room. He pulls away for a second and shuts the doors before attaching his lips to mine once again. He walks towards the bed and pushes me onto it and crawls on top of me and places his lips on my jaw and trails the kisses down to my neck.

I can feel his huge bulge through his pants as he grinds against me making me nearly moan. His teeth dig into my skin on my neck making me hiss. He kisses the newly forming hickey before continuing down to my body.

And we spent the night, just like we always do. Making love and loving each other.

_________________