Chapter 46

Triple Update!!

*NOT EDITED*

Niall's POV

"She's going to be fine, Niall. She'll be fine. She has to be." Liam keeps telling me as we sit in the waiting room, waiting for some news about Madison.

"We just got back together. She can't leave me again." I wipe the moisture from the corner of my eyes as Liam pats my shoulder. Madison's mum and dad are sitting on the opposite chairs as her mum cries her eyes out.

"Liam, go get something for him. I'll stay with him." Sophia says to Liam and he nods. He stands up pats my shoulder again and walks away as Sophia sits next to me. "She's going to be okay, Niall." She places her hand on my arm.

"She has to be." I say, my voice hoarse.

"She loves you so much." She says and I look at her. "She used to talk about you with me. Liam used to get angry when she used to talk about you. So, she used to talk to me. She used to cry in my arms saying that you hate her and she didn't know what she did. She was very upset. But, even after all this, she never went out with anyone. She used to always say that she can't love anyone else." She says. "I'm sure, she'll be fine. She has to be, because you are back in the kids and her life like she always wanted. So she'll wake up, we just have to be strong." She adds. I smile a little and nod my head.

"Thank you." I say she smiles at me.

"Niall!" I hear a voice and look up to see Zayn running towards me followed by the girl from that day, Miss. Hadid. I stand up to hug him. My best mate. "Oh, Niall. I'm so sorry. Is she okay?" He asks as we both hug.

"I don't know but I hope she's okay. I can't live without her, Zayn." I say and he pulls away from me.

"I know, mate. But, she's going to be okay." I says and squeezes my shoulders. "What about the baby? Is the baby, okay?" He asks and my eyes widen. Baby! Shit!

"Baby?" Sophia asks.

"You told me she was pregnant." Zayn says, looking confused.

"I-i forgot about the baby! Oh my god!" I sit down on the chair and put my head in my hands. "How can I forget about my baby. Oh my god! She got stabbed in her stomach. The baby! My baby! Our baby!" I ramble and everyone gathers around me.

"She was pregnant? You guys never told us!" Madison's dad asks me and I shake my head.

"We thought we would wait for a few days and give you all a surprise." I run my hands though my hair.

"Hey, hey. They both are going to be okay. Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." Everyone tries to assure me but all I can do is think about my wife and my baby. What if they can't make it? No! No. Everything is going to be fine. I repeat the same mantra again and again.

"Madison Tomlinson's family, please." I hear a nurse call and I immediately stand up rush towards her.

"Is she okay? Is the baby okay? Please, tell me something? Can I see her?" I beg her.

"The doctor wants to see you. I don't know anything else. Come with me, sir." She says and I look back at the others before following the nurse to the doctor.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Wood. Please take a seat." The doctor says.

"Is she okay? The baby?" I ask him and he looks up at me.

"Mr. Horan. Right?" He asks and I nod my head. "You're girlfriend is fine, sir. She's unconscious right now but she'll wake up soon." He says and I sigh in relief. "But," He pauses, "I'm so sorry we couldn't save the baby." My heart falls into my stomach at his words and I look at him. "It was too small and we couldn't do anything as she was stabbed directly in her stomach. It directly hurt the baby and we couldn't do anything. I'm so sorry." He says sadly.

"Thank you, Doctor." I try to smile and stand up to walk out of the room. Liam is standing outside and as soon as he sees me he rushes to me.

"Is she okay?" He asks as me.

"Yeah." I breathe. He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "She's fine. But," I stop.

"But, What?" He asks and I couldn't control it anymore. My arms wrap around him and I'm crying into his shoulder. "Niall, What happened? What's wrong?" He asks me.

"The baby. They couldn't save the baby." I sob against his shoulder.

"Oh my.." His voice is hoarse. "I'm so sorry, Niall." He tires do comfort me. "At least she's fine. Let's be happy about it."

"I promised her. I promised her that I would take of her and the baby." I cry.

"I know. I know you would have taken care of her. It isn't your fault." I says.

"It is, it is my fault. I hurt his sister and he hurt Madison. It's all my fault." I pull away from him and punch the wall.

"Niall!" Liam shouts. "You need to calm down and we have to go see Madison. We'll talk about this later, okay?" He asks and I nod head slightly. "You knuckles are bleeding." He takes my hand and inspects it.

"I need to see her. Let's go." I pull my hand out of his and we both walk towards the Intensive care unit.

"Is she okay?" Everyone asks as soon as they see me. I nod and walk inside without a word.

"She's fine, but..." I don't listen what Liam says as I close the door behind me.

There she lies. On the bed with different tubes connected to her body. An IV attached to her right palm. Her face pale, bruises all over her face but still she looked so beautiful. I slowly walk towards her bed sit on the small stool and take her hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." I kiss her hand and just sit there and cry.

____________________

Word count: 1050