Chapter 43

Madison's POV

"Is she awake, yet?" I hear a voice, a Man's voice.

"No, Sir." Another man.

My head hurts, my hands and legs feel numb. My ribs ache and I feel dizzy even though I just woke up. I slowly open my eyes and see with my blurry vision the two men who were talking earlier.

"Ugh!" I groan as I try to sit up, gaining the two men's attention.

"Look who's awake." One of the man smirks at me. A shiver runs down my spine the way he smirks. I turn my attention to the other man, who's looking back at me with a same look as the other man. "Go tell Mr. Mathews that she's awake." The same man from earlier says and the other one nods and walks out.

The man walks towards and bends his knees to my level and looks at me with his creepy stare. I breathe heavily to control my fear. He leans his head towards my face and I try to back away.

"No wonder that man wants you. You are so fucking hot and I can just fuck-" He is interrupted when someone enters the room. I look up to see two men and one of them being Mr. Mathews. I gasp in shock as I realise Mr. Mathews is the one behind all this mess.

"Mr. Mathews?" I say, not actually believing what I'm seeing. "W-what...h-how...why?" I sob uncontrollably.

"You both. Leave." Mr. Mathews says to the two man and they both leave leaving Mr. Mathews and I alone. "Hi, Madison. How are you feeling?" He asks as he sits on the floor, right in front of me. I try to move backwards to create some space between us but it's of no use because I can't even move a muscle.

"What are you doing? Why am I here? Let me go!" I scream at him as tears fall out of my eyes. He stares at me with no emotion on his face. "Let me go!" I scream once again. His hand comes flying down to my face as he smacks me against my cheek.

"Listen to me and listen carefully. You are here because I'm going to mine. You were mine from the first and that Horan bastard had to ruin everything for me. I loathed him from the beginning and then he stole you from me and I had to ruin him." He says, his face inches away from mine. I'm shaking from fear at all this revelation. This so surprising and scary at the same time. "You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him but I couldn't just accept that. You were mine, you are mine and you will be mine, Forever. I don't care what it takes for you to be mine, even if it is to lock you up here for your entire life or even if it is to kill that bastard." He whispers the last part making my blood cold.

"This is wrong." I try not cry. "I-I." I can't continue as I start to sob once again.

"Nothing is wrong is wanting the most beautiful and sexiest woman." He smirks. He stands up and paces slowly around the room looking at me creepily. "You know how happy I was when the plan of breaking up you two was successful? It took me so long to plan out how to break you two apart. I had to manipulate photographs of you and that Payne guy and pay hell lot of money to different people, but," He stops walking so he can look at me. "It was more than worth it. It was the best thing I did in my life." He laughs at me as I continue to cry at everything he's saying.

The door bursts open and in walks the woman I hate the most. Celine Williams.

"You bitch!" She starts to walks towards me with her red face like she want to  rip my head of my neck. But Mr. Mathews stops her.

"Don't you dare try and touch her." He warns her. "You got what you want, now leave us alone. You get it?" He asks and she rolls her eyes.

"This bitch ruined my entire plan on getting married to him." She growls and turns to me. "I still don't understand what he sees in you, you bitch!" She screams at me. I narrow my eyes.

"You and I both know who is the bitch here." I spit at her and Mr. Mathews chuckles lightly. "You both are so sick! How can you do this? How can you ruin a relationship between two people? How can you ruin a family?" I seethe.

"When you want something so desperately, you have to do such things, babe." Mr. Mathews smiles creepily at me and I shudder.

"It was so fun, you know? To plan all this and rip you both apart for years. I went to his office that day and hoped that he's all depressed so that I could comfort him and get closer to him but he straight away hugged and kissed me. I was so surprised but at the same time so happy." She laughs. "Maybe he never loved you in the first place, that's the reason he believed the pictures within seconds he saw them. Maybe he never cared about you. Maybe he never wanted to marry you but he had to under some circumstances. Maybe he still doesn't love you. Maybe he only came back because you got knocked up by him and had those stupid, annoying-"

"Shut the fuck up you bitch! Don't you even try to complete that sentence. Don't you dare bad mouth about my kids! Maybe Niall never loved me, but remember, he will never love a bitch like you!" I scream at her and practically see smoke coming out of her ears. "Nobody is as annoying as you are. So shut the fuck up before I snap you neck."

"Madison. That's enough." Mr. Mathews says. "Celine, leave. It's time for us to unite now." He smirks at me and my heart beat dramatically increases. What does he mean by that?

_______________________

Word count: 1038