Chapter 38

*Not Edited*

Niall's POV

"I'm on my way to the hospital." Liam's words ring in my head as Paul drives towards the Airport. My leg is bouncing continuously and my palms are sweaty. The thought of Madison being hurt is my worst fear and it's coming true right now.

"Make it fast, Paul." I seethe.

"Sir." He continues driving through the streets. I call Liam once again and he answers immediately.

"Niall, they are not saying anything right now. They are doing some tests and I can only wait for her. Don't keep calling. Come soon." He scolds me.

"Please let me know if they inform you anything. I just..." I trial.

"I know, Niall. I understand." He says. Now I know why Madison loves him. I mean, like a best friend.

"Okay thank you." I say and hang up after we exchange goodbyes. Paul pulls into the Airport. A man comes and opens my door and Paul joins me once in out. He gives some instructions to the man and leads me inside.

"Sir, is everything okay?" He asks me as we walk towards the gate that leads to my jet. Some people greet me but I'm too occupied to greet them back.

"No. Madison is not well and she's admitted in the hospital." I sigh. A car arrives and Paul opens my door and then, he sits in the passenger seat. The driver drives us to the jet and I send a text to Liam informing him about my flight.

Once in the flight, I buckle up and Paul sits a few seats away from me. The jet starts to move and within minutes it's in the air. A woman approaches me.

"Would you like something to eat or drink, sir?" She bats her lashes and I have to control the urge to roll my eyes.

"Red wine." I order. She nods and retreats to go but stops and turns back to me.

"To eat?" She asks again and I shake my head and dismiss her. She nods and leaves. I look out of the window into the beautiful sky. And my thoughts drift to Madison. The first time I saw her....

"I'm going to start my own company." I tell my group of friends. We all are sitting at a cabin in McDonald's and I tell them my decision that is either gonna change my life or ruin it.

"We know that, mate." Zayn says taking a bite of his burger. "But there's still time. Like three more years, at the least." He adds.

"Nope. I'm dropping out." I announce and four shocked faces is what I see.

"W-hat?" Olly says. "Are you out of your mind?"

"No. I've made my decision. I don't want to study anymore. I'm going to start my own manufacturing company." I say and their mouths hang open.

"Niall? Are you drunk or something?" Elena asks. "Dude, we know you are intelligent and all but that doesn't mean you should drop out. You can't start a company without a degree." She explains and her boyfriend, Charlie nods his head.

"She's right. You can't start a company without a degree." Charlie says.

"Who said that?" Zayn interrupts. "A person can start a company without degree. And I have complete faith that Niall can do it and definitely succeed." He pats my shoulder and I smile at him. This is the reason he's my best friend. He stands up and pulls me into a hug. "All the best, mate." He says and pulls away.

"All the best, Dude." The rest of them hug me and I thank them. As I pull away from them, my eyes land on a young beautiful Girl.

Pale skin, grey eyes that are very bright for me to see them from this far. Her laughter fills the room as she laughs among her group of friends. Everything goes into slow motion as she walks inside and sits at a table with her friends. A guy sits next to her and places his hand around her chair, touching her back. She stiffens and shifts uncontrollably. I furrow my eyebrows.