Chapter 41

*Not Edited*

Madison's POV

Celine Williams. What the fuck is she doing here? At my home? The woman I hate the most is standing in front of me and it's taking every ounce in my body to stop myself from ripping her head. I try to control my violent thoughts and straighten myself.

"What do you want?" I ask her, trying to be clam.

"I want Niall." She smirks at me. I glare at her and she glares right back at me. Her eyes shift behind me and her smirk widens. "Hey baby!" She walks past me, bumping shoulder and walks inside my house without my permission. When I turn back, Niall is standing there, with the kids next to him as Celine walks to him. Niall's eyebrows are furrowed, his eyes angry.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, his tone angry.

"I missed you." I hear say and she wraps her arms around his neck. I just stare, waiting for Niall to react, but he doesn't. "How was your London trip?" She asks him, slightly pulling away.

"It was good." He replies, and pulls her away from him. He looks behind her, locking his eyes with mine. They show worry, I look away. "Um...I'll see you later. I'm little busy." He says. She gives a pause before talking once again.

"Okay, then. Tonight?" She asks and I can literally hear the smirk in her voice. I look back at Niall and he's looking at her. I still Remember the day, when I was at his office, to sign the divorce papers, he looked at her the same way. Tears spring into my eyes. I see him nodding and she leans into to kiss him on the cheek. I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from crying.

She turns and walks towards the door, where I'm standing. "Bye, Madison." She smirks and I watch her walk out of the the door and towards the black Mercedes that is waiting for her.

"Shall we go?" Niall asks, behind me. I turn around and see that he's standing right next to me along with the kids. I look up at him. He's biting his lower lip and looking at me, worry written all over his handsome features.

"I'm not hungry, anymore." I sigh and rub my temples. I look down at the kids, who are looking at each other, not knowing a single thing about what the hell is happening. "You guys go. Have something, and come back. No ice cream." I instruct.

"Madison," Niall let go of the kids hands and walks closer to me. He cups my face in his large hands. "Don't let her come between us. She doesn't mean anything to me." He says.

I know what he's saying is true, but I just can't let it slide. She was there with him when I wasn't and that bothers me a lot. They had a past. 'I didn't do anything with her that night, but I fucked her so many times.' Niall's words ring in my mind an shut my eyes trying to block it.

"Baby, please." He pleads and I sigh heavily. "Let's go, have some breakfast and enjoy our day together as a happy family. Yeah?" He smiles at me and I give him back one. "Let's go now." He says and I nod.

By the time we return home, it's noon but since neither of us are hungry I don't cook anything. I walk into the kids bedroom to spend some time with them. It's been so long.

"Hi, mommy!" Evan jumps into my arms when I enter the room. I chuckle and catch him in my arms and kiss his cheek. He giggles.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them.

"Mommy, we want to go to school. It's so boring in home." Emma whines and Evan agrees. "Can we please go to school?" She pushes her bottom lip out.

"Of course, you can." I hear a voice behind me. It's Niall. "But," He starts as he joins us on the floor. Emma crawls to him and sits on his thighs. He smiles at her before continuing. "We are moving back to London next week and you can go to school then. Okay?" He asks them.