Epilogue

*NOT EDITED*

7 years later

Madison's POV

"Noah!" I run behind the one and half year old as he runs behind the pug in the garden. "Noah! Stop right now." I scold. He turns around and then runs towards me jumping into my arms. "How many times do I have to tell you not to run?" I scold and he babbles as he places his hands on my cheeks. I sigh heavily because I can never be mad at him. "Let's get you inside and changed."

"Mama.." He says as he lays his head on my shoulder. I smile lightly. He just said mama, his first word, a few days ago and I couldn't stop crying as always.

"Mom! Evan isn't giving my barbie doll." Lottie groans. She's six years old, blonde little daddy's girl just like her elder sister Emma.

"Evan! Give back Lottie's Doll." I say and walk into Noah's bedroom and into his bathroom to give him a bath.

One hour later, we all are assembled at the dinning room waiting for Niall to come home. I feed Noah his baby food as he tries to jump out of his seat.

"Hello, family." I hear my husband's voice behind me.

"Daddy!" Lottie and Emma rush to their dad to give him a hug, while Noah claps his hands in glee and Evan waves at his father.

"Hi, dad." He greets him.

"My baby girls." He kisses them on the cheeks before coming towards Noah and kissing his head and then Evan's. Finally, he comes towards me and smiles at me, giving butterflies in my stomach.

Even after all these years, he still makes me blush, he still gives me butterflies in my stomach and still loves me unconditionally.

"Hello, Mrs. Horan." He smiles and I roll my eyes. He recently started reading The fifty shades trilogy and started calling me 'Mrs. Horan' Just like Christian Grey calls his wife 'Mrs. Grey'.

"Are you going to stop?" I blush as the words leave my mouth. He smirks at me and shakes his head 'no' before bending down to kiss my lips. As his lips touch mine, I hear giggles around me making me blush even more. Niall pulls away from me and smiles at me.

"I'll go change. Will be back in a minute." He says and walks out of the dinning room.

By the time Niall returns, I'm done feeding Noah and Cathy, our cook serves the food in our plates. Niall sits next to me and we all start eating.

It's been seven years since I got remarried to my Ex- Husband. A few days before our wedding, I got to know that I was pregnant. Niall and I were so happy about the baby and Niall took really good care of me that time. And then, we got married and moved back to London with our family, finally. Emma and Evan were so excited to move to London.

Months passed, my bump got bigger and bigger and finally, I delivered Lottie. She was beautiful. She exactly like me but she was blonde. Emma and Evan were so excited to meet their little sister. After her it took years for me to get pregnant. Then, we had Noah. He was our ball of happiness. Though he drained my energy by making me run behind him all the time, He was my stress buster. A little time with my little man and Everything was perfectly fine.

Emma became a beautiful young lady, already having boys falling for her even though she's just twelve. Everyone loved her and she loved everyone. When it came to Evan, He was kind of private. He was only comfortable when his family is around. If anyone from outside, like Niall's colleagues, come to visit, he'll just go quiet and keeps himself together. But, if anything happens he just comes to me with it. Yes, he's still a mommy's boy.

Louis and Eleanor got married after an year and now they are blessed with two boys who are just like their dad. one is Freddie and the other is Chris. Liam actually broke up with Sophia and got married to a woman called Cheryl. She is great and they have a baby boy who's name is Bear. And Zayn is in a Living relationship for the past seven years with Gigi. I've been suggesting him to get married to her already but he still isn't giving in. And, Harry. Harry and I actually grew close but Niall and Harry are like best friends. Harry isn't married yet but he said he was seeing a girl named Haylee and he also promised that he'll bring her to London soon so we can meet her.

"What are you thinking?" I hear a voice and snap out of my thoughts. Niall is looking at me with a small smile on his face. He places his hand on my thigh and shivers run up my spine. "Everything alright?" He then wraps his arm around my shoulder. I nod at him.

"Everything is perfect." I say. "I love you." I kiss his head.

"I love you, too. More than anything." He replies.

After dinner, we all settle in the living room, ready to watch Harry Potter and the cursed Child for the nth time. This is our Friday night routine. We watch this film over and over again. Niall and I take the couch as the kids settle on the ground with blankets around them and pillows under their head. Noah is asleep in his crib with his monitor on so that we'll know if he wakes up. As the movie begins to play I cuddle against Niall's chest.

Though there were many ups and downs in my past, finally, I was living my happily ever after with my dearest Husband and my lovely kids.

"I love you." Niall whispers in my ear as he pulls me even more closer to him.

"I love you, too." I smile and he kisses my lips. "And i'll love you all forever." I say and shut my eyes and fall asleep In his arms knowing that my family is happy.

THE END

_______________

Word count: 1031