Bonus Chapter 3

My leg bounces up and down as my anxiety peaks up. My white wedding dress is Hanging on the wall as I sit on the chair in my robe. Gigi has been doing my make-up and hair while Sophie is arranging my flowers.

"Maddy, you need to calm down and stop moving. Or else, your make-up will be ruined." Gigi scolds.

"Yeah. Sorry. I'm just...nervous." I say as I try to calm my nerves. "It's just a weird feeling in my stomach, like butterflies but.." I'm interrupted by Sophie.

"You already married him once, Madison. Don't worry. It's going to perfect." She says and hands me a glass of water. I gulp the water and Gigi resumes her work.

Today is the day that get remarried to my Ex- Husband. It doesn't sound so bad or does it? Niall insisted that we get married before we move to London and here we are. Two months later, getting ready to be married. But, I'm nervous. Just like any bride, my thoughts are messed. My palms are sweaty and my heart rate is high. I can feel the thumping against my chest and I feel like it's going to pop out.

"There you go!" Gigi exclaims pulling me out of my thoughts. As I look in to the mirror to look at myself..wow. I don't recognise the person sitting in front of me. I look beautiful. "How's it? Do you like it?" She asks as I admire myself.

"Wow." I breathe. "It's amazing. I look different but amazing. Thank you!" I say and stand up to her a hug. I pull away from her and look at myself in the mirror again. My face isn't caked with make-up like I expected it to be. It's decent and looks lovely and my hair is in a messy side bun and I'm impressed and satisfied this look.

"Now, The dress." Gigi says and I nod and head towards the changing room.

*

"Honey, It's time." My mum says and I nod at her. My heart is beating out of my chest and my lips were shaking but I couldn't wait to see Niall.

I look at myself in the mirror for the nth time and sigh heavily. The dress looks amazing on my body, showing my small baby bump. I place my hand on it and smile softly. I nod to myself once again and turn around to walk out of the room.

Unlike last time, Louis is going to walk me down the aisle. He wanted to be the one to walk with me this time and I was more than happy with it. As I walk out, my dad greets me. 

"You look beautiful, Baby girl." He says as he kisses my head. "It's going to be alright. Everything's going to alright." He says and walks towards my mum and they share a peck before linking their arms and walking inside. As I sigh heavily, Louis appears next to me.

"Ready, Maddy?" He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"No." I say and he chuckles. "Don't let me fall. Please." I say.

"I'll think about it." He jokes and chuckles. I join him and relax a little. "It's going to okay. I won't let you fall." He says and kisses my head. "Shall we." He says and holds his arm out. I take a deep breath and  link my arm with his. The music starts to play and we start to walk. As doors open, my eyes move from the ground and they immediately land on Niall who's standing at the end of aisle looking handsome as ever in his Grey suit.

As we start walking towards him, I forget that there are many other people around us. It just zeroed to Him and I. Nothing else and no one else. He smiles softly as Zayn says something behind him. Before I know it, I'm right in front of him and Louis is handing my hand to Niall.

"Take care of her. Hurt her and I'll hunt you down myself." He says and everyone laughs including me.

"I promise." Niall smiles at Louis and takes my hand in his. My heart warms at his touch and I look into his blue eyes as his eyes lock with mine. The priest starts talking but I don't hear anything until he calls for me.

"Do you Madison Tomlinson take Niall Horan as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say as my heart hammers against my chest.

"Do you Niall Horan take Madison-"

"I do." Niall says not letting the priest complete his sentence.

"Rings please." He calls as he chuckles softly at Niall. Emma walks up behind Niall and I know Evan is behind me. I turn to look at my little man and give him a smile as he hands me the ring. I turn back to Niall and place the ring on Niall's waiting hand. Niall immediately takes the ring from Emma and slips it onto my finger.

"With the power invested in me, I pronounce you Man and wife. Mr and Mrs. Horan. You may kiss the bride." As soon as the words fall out of his mouth, Niall's lips are on mine.

______________
Such a beautiful wedding! And even more beautiful dress!

Hello Lovely people! How are you all?

I missed you guys!

I hope you liked this Bonus chapter! If you guys have any requests for bonus chapters please do comment here or just send a message to me! I'm more than willing to write these!

I hope to see you guys soon!

Q: Anyone here is married? Share your beautiful wedding experience with me! I'll give a shoutout to the best one I like in the next bonus chapter!

Love you all!

-Harshika.