Chapter 31

"Niall?" Someone knocks on the door, waking me up from the deep sleep. Niall's naked body is pressed against mine and I blush remembering last night events. His arm is draped over my stomach as his head lays on the crook of my neck, his breath sending shivers up my spine. "Niall?" I hear the knock again and I untangle myself from him.

I put on my robe that is discarded on the floor and cover Niall with sheets. He hugs my pillow and continues to sleep. I walk to the door and open it to see Maura standing there.

"Good morning, honey." She greets me as I walk out and close the door behind me. "Sorry for disturbing you. Is Niall in?" She apologises.

"It's okay. I had to wake up anyway." I smile at her. "Niall is in. He's sleeping. I guess he's tired from all the traveling." I chuckle and she smiles at me.

"Well...I had to talk to him." She sighs and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Everything Okay?" I ask her.

"Yea, Yea. It's just that, Bob and me thought of going back to home." She admits.

"Oh." I don't know what to say. I actually met them after a very long time and I missed them so much. I just wish they would stay for few more days but I can understand that they have their own things.

"Babe?" Niall opens the door and I turn back to him. He's wearing his sweats and is shirtless. "Good morning, mum." He notices her. "Everything Okay?" He asks, looking in between me and Maura. We both nod our heads.

"I just came to talk to you." Maura says and Niall nods his head asking her to go on. "Your dad and me are going back to Ireland." She says.

"Okay. When?" He asks her.

"As soon as possible. Maybe tonight." She sighs and Niall nods.

"I'll let the pilot know." He says and Maura nods before leaving the two of us alone. "What's wrong?" He wraps his arms around me and walks us back into the bedroom.

"Nothing. I'll just miss them." I admit. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead making my heart flutter.

"It's okay. We'll go back in a few days and you can see them again." He says. "You look beautiful by the way." He kisses my head.

"Few days? What do you mean?" I pull away from him ignoring my heated cheeks and move towards the bed to make it.

"Yes. We were supposed to go back, remember? After we got married again?" He says and sits on the couch by the window.

"But we are not getting married." I state.

"I know. We are gonna take this slow but that doesn't mean you shouldn't come back to England with me." He says looking at me intently and I stare back at him. He continues when I don't respond. "The kids are already enrolled in a school that I own and I don't think I would appreciate you working." He says and I scowl at him. What does he mean?

"What do you mean?" I voice my thoughts and he simply shrugs. "I'm going to work, Niall. I don't want to sit in a house and do nothing." I say.

"So you'll move back?" He asks, smirking.

"That's not what I meant." I groan. "All I am saying is if I move back, I will work." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Fine." He sighs and I smile. I walk towards him and kiss his forehead. He smiles back at me and tries to pull me to him but I move quickly and walk into the bathroom. I hear his footsteps behind me and I lock the door. "Madison! Open the door." He commands.

"No." I laugh. I know what's going to happen if he comes inside and the thought makes my cheeks heat. "Go wake the kids up." I order and hear him growl.

"You are such a tease." He sighs and I hear him walk away. The hear the door close and I strip myself to take a bath.

Once done with my bath, I wrap a towel around my body and walk to the sink to brush my teeth. As I brush my teeth I play Niall's words in my mind. I remember that time when I used to sit in home all day and do nothing because he wouldn't let me work.

"I don't want you to work, Madison." He says sternly.

"But I want to." I whine. He sighs heavily and rubs his temples in frustration. This argument has been going on for a while now and we both aren't agreeing with each other.

"Madison," He sighs again. "Look, you don't have to work. I earn more than enough money for us and it's not safe for you to work with that bastard." His anger is back at the mention of my boss. My boss asked me on a date and when I told Niall about it and he was not happy about it.

"Niall..." I groan. "This isn't about Mr. Mathews. This is about me." His phone vibrates and he pulls it out of his pocket.

"This discussion is over." He snaps and leaves the room taking the call. "Yes, Jack?" I hear him answer his assistant and I release a breath that I was holding for long. When he's done with the call, he comes into the room and without uttering a word, changes his suit and grabs his brief case and walks out, without glancing at me. I sit on the bed and put my head in my hands. I hate fighting with him. I hear our bedroom door open again, I look up and he walks to me. He sets his brief case on the floor and pulls me up by my shoulders. He cups my cheeks and before I know what he's trying to do he places his mouth on mine and kisses me deeply. When he pulls away, I am breathless. "I love you. Stay safe." He says and walks out again.

I smile at the memory and shake my head. I rinse my mouth with water and walk out of the room. I open the closet and decide to go with a plain black top and white pants. I stand in front of the mirror and put on some make up for the day. I feel little arms wrap around my legs and I jump a little. I look down to see Evan and he's hugging my legs.

"Hey, baby." I set my eyeliner down and pick him up in my arms.

"I'm still tired mommy." He whines. "I don't want to go to school." He says and I laugh.

"You have to go to school, baby." I kiss his chubby cheek and he whines against my neck.

"No. They are not going to school." I hear Niall's voice behind me and I scowl at him. Evan pulls away from my neck and wraps his arms around it. "Because I am taking them somewhere." He says and Emma nods her head yes. She's holding Niall's hand, standing next to him.

"Where are you taking them?" I ask him. "They can't skip school. They missed two days, already."

"They are transferred to the school In London. So it's okay. I know the principle of this school anyway." He smirks at me.

"Niall-" I start to scold but he stops me by kissing me on my lips. Evan squeals next to me and I hear Emma giggling. Niall pulls away from me.

"Again." They both say and Niall chuckles. He kisses me again and I smile against his lips. When we pull away both Emma and Evan are grinning for ear to ear and I can't help but smile back.

________________________

Word count: 1304

I couldn't help but update. Why? Because I love you all. Hope you liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

P.S. who is your favourite celebrity couple?

Mine is Eleanor and Louis. And Zayn and Gigi too.

(No hate please. 😊)

I love you all!♥️