*Rain Storm*

The night was short, too short for Sunny, who panicked about what she should wear. She did not wish to go overboard with her outfit. So she cast her outfit:

- White T-shirt+Cropped large pants total WEGO look.

- White T-shirt+silm whitewashed jeans Olive des Olive look.

- Black T-shirt+ jean mini skirt Heather look.

Or Pageboy electric pink long pleated fluid skirt and I AM KAWAII NOT phrased T-Shirt.

Paperboy won.

°°°°

Madoka waited for her at the bus stop.

"Osoi, Sunny."

"Sorry I couldn't decide what to wear."

Madoka didn't want to stress her friend; she preferred to wait and see. Secretly hoping there would be nothing horrible to see.

"Hurry, let's go."

There were so many people she girls could barely see the free seats; the whole school seemed to be there. "Oh, my gosh, where can we sit? Sunny muttered. The match had already started, but their team was already showing signs of weakness.

The attacks were not synchronized. There were many misses; only Shota seemed to have his head in check and scoring. He was faster and more alert than the rest of the team. Junpei was selfish with the ball when he got it. He was trying to shine as bright as number 11.

It was only when they took a break for the second set that Shota's eyes scouted to look for Sunny. He could not see her; he was a little disappointed. But when he took a step to get back to the game, he heard it.

"Shota, gambette."

The boy looked up at the girl with the I'M KAWAII NOT who was the most kawaii person there waved. Few members and a furious team captain followed where Shota's gaze went.

The second set was aggressive, but the aggressivity was within the home team's ranks. The coordination broke, Junpei yelled all over the place. Even the cool Tanaka became tense.

And then it happened to number 11 was called to the bench.

"What I can still play. Junpei senpai, it's absurd, don't do this, you need me guys," Shota pleaded.

The other players lowered their heads. Only Tomoé protested, "seriously, Junpei; it's stupid. Put your ego aside; we need him."

"Number 11 change."

"What's going on?" Madoka asked.

"I think Shota just got benched."

"Masaka, they can't do that."

The game went on, but not for the best; the visitor team won the second set.

"They will let him now, I'm sure," Sunny said, praying they would. The girl's wishes were not granted; there seemed to be trouble on the bench, Shota was arguing with Junpei. The third quarter was starting, and Shota was still not on the court. Finally, what everyone excepted and dreaded occurred, they lost.

°°°°

The people were leaving when Shota grabbed Junpei.

"Baka janai no [are you stupid, or what], how could you do this to the team? You don't deserve to be captain.

"What, who do you think you are? Do you imagine everyone in the school is worshipping you? I'm not," Junpei asked.

"You are an immature fool," Shota yelled.

Shota's remark pushed Junpei to come and punch him, Shota hit him back. The other guys from the team tried to stop them.

"You are disrespectful, you stole a senpai's girlfriend, and you dare talk to me casually," the captain retorted.

"Sunny isn't yours, and she wasn't when we got together."

By then, Sunny and Madoka were on the court.

"You made a mistake, you let her go, and now you want Sunny back. This isn't a borrowing game; I won't leave her to you."

The captain threw another punch.

"YAMETE," yelled Sunny, for whom Madoka had made way for with her Hercules strength.

"Shota, are you okay?" Sunny asked as she touched his face; the boy's anger diminished to savor the moment. "Senpai, what are you doing? Why are you doing this to him? What I've I done to you for you to hurt him this way?" Sunny said, facing the captain, who both Tanaka and Tomoé held back.

"Ah, let go of me," Junpei yelled to the two players. They executed his order, and Junpei left the court, followed by the rest of the players who did the same.

Haruka threw a you-see-what-I'm-talking-about look at Madoka, who returned a lower-your-eyes-hentai look.

Sunny tended to Shota, who had regained his composure.

"Shota daijobu?"

"I'm okay Sunny," Shota replied, wanting to stay there enjoying being pampered.

Poor Yuta thought Madoka while watching Shota and Sunny. Junpei victimized Shota in front of the blooming mother, Theresa. It would be challenging to make Sunny leave him even for Madoka.

"I'm feeling dizzy. I should go home," Shota said, touching his head. He kept blinking as if he could not see.

Haruka suddenly intervened, "I'll take care of him from now," he said, literally pushing Sunny. He put his arm around Shota's shoulders; it looked as if Haruka's strength was holding him up.

"Haruka, wait, what wrong with him?" Sunny asked, worried by Shota's state.

"Nothing, just go home."

"Shota, Shota, can you hear me?" Sunny inquired as she followed.

The boy gave no response; his eyes remained shut. Haruka put Shota in the car, which was already there, and got in, leaving Sunny and Madoka in total dismay on the school's parking lot.

"Oh, my gosh, Madoka, do you think he'll be okay?"

"Of course, it was just a few kindergarten punches," said the former Yankii for whom the fight between the players was child's play.

>>>つづく (To be continued)

Hi everyone,

You've heard of those relationships when everyone and everything is against the couple's happiness, well here Sunny and Shota seem to be in the twilight zone of it.🌑

Isn't Junpei a jerk?😠

And Haru Haru?😡

What do you think of Madoka? I love her. She is trying so ordinary when she is just an awesome chick.😉😄

So will things get better for SunnyxSho?

Isn't there something missing in this equation? Find out next week.