*Typhoons*

Shota swirled his head in her direction and pushed back his hair, "there's no need for us to talk."

This boy was not the Shota Sunny knew; his facial expression harbored a different look. Hard, cold with a hint of sharp twitches, this Matsumoto was a stranger. What surprised Sunny was no one seemed to notice.

Sunny could not pinpoint what it was, but the boy who refused to speak to her was not her Shota.

The teacher entered, and Sunny went to her seat. The girl took a glance at Shota from time to time. He did not smile back at her, or did he listen to the lesson. Sunny suspected him to be sleeping.

When the lesson ended, Shota headed to Asano's desk, kneeling and posing his elbows on her desk. His gaze showed something Sunny never saw before; his eyes flirted with the school's princess.

"Well, well, I guess Kamisama has finally put things back where they should be. I knew it was just a midsummer night dream," Mori San taunted.

Was that it?

Had Shota only waited to kiss her to throw her away?

Was she some a bet? If it were the case with who did he bet?

No, this could not be the answer. Shota was not that type of boy, was he? Sunny was not sure of what kind of person he was right then.

From her seat, Sunny could hear Asano San giggle. What was so amusing?

What was Shota telling her?

°°°°

At lunchtime, Sunny rushed to found Madoka and Yuta. The morning lessons were painful; seeing Shota flirt with Asano made her stomach turn.

"So?" They yelled in unison.

"Nothing, I know nothing more. Shota is ignoring me," Sunny said before into tears and falling in Madoka's arms.

Madoka, furious, left Sunny to Yuta and went to find Shota.

For once, he was in a group, and he seemed to make everyone laugh. Shota appeared to have gained a sense of humor overnight. Even to Madoka, the whole thing was strange. Was it possible for a person to change so drastically? No, the only answer was he had been playing. Haruka was warning about thought Madoka.

"Hey, Shota san, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What do you want, Shunya San? Whatever you wish to say, you can say it here?" Shota said in an arrogant tone.

"It's a private matter."

"There's no private life in school. Speak or leave."

Madoka could not believe her ears; Shota was not the guy to say such a sentence.

"What are you playing at? What have you done to Sunny?"

"Oh, is it what you wanted to talk about? I haven't done anything to your friend. By the way, could you tell her to leave me alone?"

"Excuse me, what do you mean by leaving you alone? You're her boyfriend."

The boy's stare became severe as he got up from the bench to walk up to Madoka's face.

"No, I'm not her boyfriend."

Madoka's anger mounted; she lifted her hand, ready to slap him only to be stopped by someone.

"Leave it be Madoka," Haruka said.

"No, let her do Haru. I'm interested to see what Miss Shuya has in her stomach," Shota said with a sneer.