~Shark~

Shota was absent since the day under the arcade; Sunny could not help but feel guilty. Maybe if she had not spoken to him, he would be present.

What if he had the same fit as after the basketball match?

Every day, Sunny hated herself a little more for worrying about her boy, who humiliated her. Cliché stories of girls who fall in love with their bullies came to mind.

How could she still harbor some warm emotions for Shota?

It made no sense, but does reasonable love exist?

Sunny did not even tell her friends about the incident, afraid of what they could say.

"You are thinking about M, aren't you? "Madoka inquired. Nothing escaped her observing eye. Photography had sharpened her senses, and she read in people's expressions.

"No."

"Don't lie; you can't lie to me, Sunny. Look at you. You could enter the prettiest tomato contest with such a face.

"Madoooo."

"Do you know what my little sister asked me the other day?"

"What?"

"Why does your friend call you, window?"

Madoka's sister was five years old and very curious. It was weird for the young girl to imagine someone calling her sister's window, not seeing it was an affection-filled nickname.

Sunny laughed, "gomen Madoka."

"Oh, you can call me a table. If you like, I don't mind."

Sunny recognized her friend; it was not like Madoka did not care about how people referred to her. For Madoka, there were other things in life to fuss about than a little nickname.

"I'll call you tsukué [desk] then," said a masculine voice from the photo club's door.

The two girls turned to find Haruka standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" Madoka asked in a defensive tone.

"I want to join your club."

"We are not taking applicants," Madoka protested.

"Why?"

"There's no more room; the club is full."

Haruka glanced around, "I see no one else."

"You have basketball practice," Madoka underlined.

"I need other activities for my school record. I want to do something relaxing."

Madoka sneered, "then join the go Go or Karuta club."

"Karuta, are you crazy basketball is more relaxing than playing Karuta. Those Karuta players could slit your throat with their swings," Haruka replied.

Sunny watched the ping pong dialog quite amused. For once, she was the one in need of popcorn.

"Listen, there's no one else here, and your friend doesn't look like an accomplished photographer. I'm sure she isn't even listed," Haruka said, looking in Sunny's direction.

"Please keep me out of this, Haruka San," said Sunny gathering her things.

"She an honorary member of the club."

"What honorary?" Haruka replied, muffling his chuckle.

"Sunny is the club mascot."

Sunny suddenly imagined herself as a tanuki.

"Madoooo, " Sunny protested. The remark was quite embarrassing for her. She got up.

"Sunny, sit down," Madoka ordered with a desperate peak in her voice.

"Let her go if she wants to leave."

"Sunny, sit."

"Wow, you are one hell of a woman. You are ordering your friend about as if she was your mutt."

"Gomen Madoka, it's better if I leave," Sunny said in defeat. She understood Madoka wanted her to stay, but Haruka made things impossible, and she did not wish the club's reference teacher to come.

Madoka found herself alone, with the boy she hated the most after Saitama, Matsumoto, and Shun Oguri for marrying Yu Yamada.

"You don't like me, do you?" Asked Haruka.

"Not a bit."

"Good, it makes everything more worthwhile," Haruka said with a grin.

"S no Baka," Madoka said, going into the black room.

"Yo, M, no onna wait for me."

Shota was away, and Haruka was bored. Madoka was the perfect distraction; he followed her into the darkroom.

"What are you working on?"

"Get lost; it's private," Madoka said and proceeded to hang the photos.

"Oh, my goodness, you stalked Fujimoto."

"No, I didn't hottoite [get lost feminine], I said."

"Wait a minute, don't tell me you like baker boy."

Madoka stopped, turned around, approached Haruka, smiled, and gave him a punch, which made him crumble on one knee.

"You are crazy," Haruka yelled, squeezing his eyes in pain as he touched the spot where she had hit.

"By the way, Haruka, I have a question has Shota always been like this?"

"I know what you guys think. The Shota behind the mask is a jerk. I warned you guys."

"I see," Madoka replied.

"You are lucky you're a girl, Madoka; otherwise, I would seriously make you bite the dust."

"You can always try," Madoka replied and resumed hanging up the photos to dry.