Brown Eyed Girl

---Asif's POV---

"Did I not warn you?" I asked.

"I told you that you would fall and break your arm, but no you just had to do it," I said.

"Okay. Okay, I get it. I'm in pain here and you are just going off," my friend said.

We got to the hospital and were told to wait, because the assistant had just gone home and the other doctors were busy.

"There's nobody else that we can see?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, everyone else is busy," the receptionist said.

I sighed and left to fill out the paperwork. They had moved him into a room already. The person had arrived earlier than I expected her to.

I was still in the middle of doing the paperwork. I'll never understand why there's a pile of papers for a person to fill out.

By the time I had gone in, she was wearing her scrubs and a mask.

Why do you need all that for a broken arm? Maybe she's sick or something, who knows?

But her eyes were something else. I've always had a things for green eyes, I've always thought they were pretty. Don't get me wrong, they are. But her brown eyes changed my perspective. Sure, brown may be basic but it wasn't boring.

"Hheeeeeyyyy!"

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I've been saying we can go now! Where have you been for the last three minutes? How long does it take to snap out of something?" My friend asked.

"Come on," I said and we left.