Secret Talent

Dedicated to @ioye_Ayesha. Thanks for the sweet DM.

---Asif's POV---

We decided to eat somewhere that was different than what we are normally used to.

I felt bad that she still has to wear full sleeves and even our summer nights were hot here.

But at least she was still looking good.

"Asif! You aren't listening to me!" She yelled at me.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry," I said.

"I was saying. They people who are busking sound really good. I want to go there," she repeated herself.

"Okay," I said.

We both went to where the people were singing. Wouldn't it be nice if I was able to sing for her? But how would I ask them to let me join them?

I thought about it. I left my wife, without her noticing and talked to the one of the people on the side and they let me.

---Kanika's POV---

"That was so good," I said turning to see my husband wasn't there anymore.

Where did he go? I'm going to kill him for leaving me.

I got my phone out when I heard his voice.

What the hell is he doing? How did he get there?

"So, I'd like to dedicate this song to my wife," Asif said.

I slowly put my phone away. I smiled so big and was thankful he couldn't see me blushing.

His voice! Oh my God! He could sing! Wow, I was so lucky to have someone like him.  He never told me! It's like a secret talent.

Everyone cheered and I ran to hug him.

"That was incredible," I said.

"Thank you," he said.

"I should thanking you for the dedication," I said.

He smiled at that.

"Let's go eat now," he said and we went.

We went to find a place that was different than what we were used to.

It was an outdoor restaurant. The first time we were eating somewhere like this.