Chapter 1

Brianna's POV

The day I've been planning for the last three years had finally came. I was moving to LA.  I grew up in Westlake Ohio with my parents and my two older brothers, Logan and Jake. It was fun growing up with them, stressful at times but fun. They were a bit hectic— something I had in common with them but the older I got the more humble I became. They moved away a few years ago to become celebrities. I never understood what the whole fuss was about but I supported their decision nevertheless even if I hated being so far away. With much begging of my parents and working my ass off to save up money I finally am moving out there. My brothers had offer to pay for my flight but my parents told them no, no doubt thinking I'd slack off working and not actually save up the money. They still weren't happy with me leaving them.

With all the excitement I went to bed early this morning knowing it would be hell to wake me up for my flight. I groan covering my ears with my worn out pillow to conceal the annoying ring of my phone but to no avail. Sighing I search around aimlessly for the shattered device making a mental note to get a new one. Without looking I answer it, "Tell me you're up and ready to leave the house." Was the first thing I heard. From the familiar voice I could tell it was the eldest, Logan. "I am." I lied, the creakiness of my voice evidence. "You better get your ass up and not miss that flight."

"I'm up." I whine. "I'll see you in a few hours."

With that I hang up, tempted to go back to bed. I groan kicking my feet from under the covers. I went to bed two hours ago, stupid decision on my part but I can sleep on the plain. I quickly get ready, throwing on a sweatshirt and pants. I make sure to double check my bags trying to ease my anxiety that I'll forget something. Most of my room had been boxed up and shipped away weeks ago so there wasn't much.

Downstairs dad had been waiting, mom still sound asleep. I said goodbye to her last night but I was hoping she'd see me off. She's been taking this far worst than dad which is understandable, "her baby is leaving her." She had cried. She's been doing a good job of making me feel guilty about this.

"Is she still mad at me?" I ask turning to look up at me father.

"No." He smiled dropping a hand on my shoulder. "She knew she'd have to see you off someday. It's not easy. I know you'll be safe out there with your brothers. We love you and we'll visit you as much as we can."

That was the last I'd be seeing my dad for a while. It didn't really sink in until I was on the plane. I'd never been away from home before and I wouldn't be back for a while. For the first hour of my flight I'd been on instagram browsing before I decided to take that nap I very much needed.

I'd been sitting at the airport for over an hour like an idiot. Honestly I was a bit scared. Logan wasn't answering neither was Jake. It wasn't for another twenty minutes before a hand drop on my shoulder startling me.

"Sorry I'm late." Logan smiled down at me. As much as I wanted to punch him and case a seen I quickly stood up almost knocking over my chair, I pull him into a hug smiling. I missed my brother.

"How was your flight?" He asked pulling out of the airport. I wasn't surprised to see the car he was driving, I'd seen pictures online. I'd seen many things online about my brothers, that was there thing, showcasing their lives for the world to see. I use to be apart of that during the vine era when I would help them. I hated it and that is why I'm a bit doubtful to live with them.

"Good, I guess. I slept through most of it."

"Did you let mom and dad know you're here?" He asked. The ride to his house was pretty far. There wasn't much catching up to do since we texted a lot so I decided to sleep since I was still tired.