first video

It's finally time for the movie premiere and I'm really excited. I'm in my dressing room getting, i decided to read at this red carpet.

 I'm in my dressing room getting, i decided to read at this red carpet

SKIP TIME

so i had the best time ever at the premiere. I was now at the apartment sitting on my bed in my room when i started thinking of riley, it's been a while since i talked to her. I called her and we talked for a while. I didn't have anything to do so i went on my Twitter and screenshot the questions my people asked.

I set up my camera and started recording.

Hey guys Brianna here, so today's video is a Q&A. A week ago i tweeted asking you guys for questions and y'all asked a lot. Let's begin.

@sindie_loves asks what's your favorite color? My favorite color is blue but when it comes to clothes i like white a lot.

@jessyeats asks is it hard living with Logan? It is super hare, has you guys see if you watch his vlogs he's always smashing things. He pretty annoying.

Just as i said that he busted through my doors.

I heard that, i am not annoying~ Logan

See what I'm talking about, don't you see I'm filming ~ brianna

He still came in the frame of the camera saying he isn't annoying. He then left my room and i continued filming.

Anyways.... @unicorn.are.real asks do you like bananas? Yes they're my favorite fruit actually.

@dolan.dobre asks which one of the boys are you closer with? Differently from jonah, I'm really close with daniel he's like the boy besfriend i always wanted.