is this even real

I am currently at the mall with jonah getting the sweatshirts he said he was getting me, i told him that he had to wear them all first before and he gladly agreed.

So basically he's buying his self sweatshirts that i will later take from him. But i don't think it's gonna be fun if he buys clothes, if you went to the mall and didn't buy something did you actually go to the mall??

SKIP TIME

After we got back from the mall jonah said we was gonna take me to the fair in Venice. I got home and changed into something different, i am so excited. I love going to the fair.

AT THE FAIRMe and Jonah went on some rides before i got hungry

AT THE FAIR
Me and Jonah went on some rides before i got hungry.

I'm a be back I'm gonna get us hot dogs ~ brianna

Yeah, imma be right here~ jonah

I left and hot back with the hot dogs, i looked in Jonah's hands to see he got a stuffed panada.

Look what i won for you~ Jonah

O my gosh, thank you, i said kissing him.

We ate then started walking around, Jonah then grabbed my hand and started walking to the car.

Where are we going? ~ Brianna

For a hike ~ Jonah

Is you dumb, jonah it's 6pm and I'm wearing heels. By the time we get there it'll be dark ~ Brianna

Fine, but i don't wanna go home. ~ jonah

*sigh* ok but if we hike you're carrying me up and back down the hill ~ Brianna

A mean.... we can go to logans apartment instead and watch a movie ~ Jonah

You don't wanna carry me~ Brianna

You just ate a hot dog ~Jonah

Are you calling me fat, i said slapping him on his arm.

"No" he said hugging me. I went in as if i was hugging him back but i just snatched the keys from him.

I'm driving!!! ~Brianna

Fine, but can i at least get a hug? ~ Jonah

Nope, i said popping the P and getting in the drivers seat. He stood outside the car waiting as if i would get out and hug him. I started the car and shifted out of the parking spot. "Fine!!" He shouted before getting in the car.

I can't believe he's actually upset because i didn't hug him, yesterday he didn't kiss me back so it's pay back. The entire car ride silent.
We were now at logans door, and as usual I'm having trouble finding my keys. I finally found it and opened the door, surprisingly logan wasn't home.

Jonah and i sat on the couch watching friends in complete silence. I put the tv on mute then went up to.

You can't be that mad because i didn't hug you~ Brianna

I still want my hug ~Jonah

I sighed and hugged him, he then pulled me onto his lap and started kissing my neck, things started to get a bit heated but my phone started to ring. I answered it and it was logan.

Great timing brother, what do you want~ Brianna

Damn right it's great timing, i can see everything from George's apartment ~ Logan

I walked over to the glass door and looked over to see logan looking straight a head of me. I opened the door them showed him my middle finger.

Fuck you too little sis, he said on the the other line before he hung up. I laughed at what just happened then closed the door. Me and jonah both went to bed.

I was in my bathroom drying my hair when daniel came in and closed the door behind. He then pinned me to the wall with a smirk on his face.

Dude, what are you doing. Get off me~ Brianna

I know you like it, he said kissing my neck and squeezing my but. I tried telling him to stop but nothing came out. I was so confused on why he would do this to me or jonah.

Daniel left the bathroom and i fixed my hair and went down to the kitchen, i walked in the kitchen to see a little girl running into Jonah's arm calling him daddy, then a girl walked in and kissed jonah.

I walked out side holding my head because i suddenly have a pain in my head. Daniel then walked up to with s worried look.

Babe are you okay?~ Daniel

No, and why are you calling me babe~ Brianna

What do you mean,  we've been dating for a year now~ Daniel

What?. No no no no no no....~ Brianna

Brianna wake up~ Jonah

I felt someone shaking my then my eyes fluttered open. But something wasn't right, i was on the floor. I looked up to see jonah and that same girl from the kitchen standing looking down on me.

I then suddenly got a pain in my head again, i got up and stood there looking at the girl.