goodbye for now

3 DAYS LATER

For the past three days Jonah has been over and it felt pretty great to stay up watch movies and have a lot of conversations. Saying goodbye to everyone is gonna be super hard. I leave in exactly two hours so I'm going to hang with Logan before i leave. I was in the car driving a d remembered yesterday, Jonah was talking about distant. If I'm distant from anyone i think it's definitely Logan, he's been here when i sick and all but he works a lot. We don't get to go out as sisters and brothers and have breakfast, lunch or anything. Living at his apartment was the only way we hung out or see each other, and now that i moved this is gonna get worst.

I pulled into my old parking spot and hop out the car, i made my way in and up the elevator. I reached his door and rang the door bell, and it was opened by Lexi. Which i was surprised by, i haven't seen this girl in ages. I thought she and Logan broke up, i walked in and greet her with a hug. Now this is what i call been distant from someone, she's a close friend and supposedly my sister in law. Yet i we haven't spoken in months.

I spent the last few time i have with Logan which was great, we caught up on a lot of stuff. Sadly it was time to go, i also decided to take beans. There no way I'm leaving my dog for so long, i said my goodbye's to both Logan and Lexi. Then hurried home to get ready, all the boys decided to come which is gonna make this even harder for me.

TIME SKIP

we're all at the airport waiting for my plane to bored and there's a sad silence, knowing we won't see each other in months.  Was sitting between Daniel and Jonah, resting my head in Daniel's shoulder. While my hands were intertwined with Jonahs.
The announcement was made that my flight was boarding, and that's when everything started to soak in.

I got up and hugged them all one by one, saying goodbye until i reached Jonah. I hugged him like I'm never going to see him again.

I guess this is goodbye ~ Brianna

Saying goodbye is like saying we'll never see each other again... So i guess this is see you soon ~ Jonah

We we're still there hugging each other before our little moment was ruined by an another announcement for final boarding. A tear feel down my cheek as i pulled away from the hug, i kissed him 'goodbye' before boarding the plane.

I tried sleeping the entire flight but i just wouldn't, I'm excited for Hawaii and I'm sad for leaving LA. I tried studying the script but that only gave me an headache.

TIME SKIP

I got off the plane, walking around with beans not knowing where to go. I then saw a man with my name on a sign, so i walked up to him. He'll be dropping me off where I'll be staying, we got my bags and head off to where ever he's taking me. I snap chatted for a bit before i called Logan to let him know I landed. Soon enough we pulled up at a house that's over looking the beach.

The man helped me with my bags inside and i thanked him before we left. I walked inside the house and it was just mind blowing. It was huge. I then heard sounds coming from outside so i walked out there to see two boys and a girl, they were in the pool playing around.

Hi I'm Jake, this josh and this here is shailene ~ Jake

I greeted them all even though i already know who they are. I hang out with them for a while, getting to know them since I'll be living with them for the next nine months.

I went inside to answer a call from my manager. I got a few information which I'll need and just as i hung up the door was opened to reveal two more actors, which i can't believe is gonna be staying here.

I greeted them both and everyone just got settled in. I was on the couch playing with beans, and wondering how am i in a house with all the big actors and actresses. I can literally see myself watching their movies and to think I'll be in one with them, is just crazy.

TIME SKIP

An hour later one more all the producers and another actor came, we talked business then they left. We all have the house to our selves, it feels pretty weird living in a house with with a bunch of stranger, which I'll eventually know.

The house was divided in half, one half for the boys the other half for the girls. Shailene has officially fallen in love with beans, we all have a week to get to  each other before we start shooting.

I was in my room texting Madison, telling her about the cast and everything. I'm freaking loving life at the moment, my dreams of acting has came through and not only am i getting to meet new actors, we're becoming friends. I get to live in a house with newt, I'm such a newtmas fan (if you don't know what newtmas is, I'm sorry but we can't be friends) xd

                               cast

                      shailene woodley
                        jake austin
                 josh hutcherson
                     aslinn paul
                    eddie redmayne
                Thomas b. Sangster