"im afraid"

I felt something moved and it wasn't me. I got up and looked, he moved. He moved his hand, i got up and went for a doctor. The doctor and i came back in the room and she started checking the machines in the room."everythings good, he's okay. Him moving is a sign that he'll wake up. Just wait for him to open his eye's" she said leaving with a paper.

I sat there looking, waiting for him to move again but he didn't. I started wondering if i was seeing things, did he even moved before.

--------------

Madison and eva came with food and we were now in the room.

I swear i saw him move and it's now hours and he haven't moved again ~ Brianna

I'm sure he'll move again ~ Eva

I looked over to Madison and she had a look on her face. "You don't believe me" i said looking her in the eye

You've been going through a lot, we all want Jonah to move and get up ~ Madison

Oh my gosh.... you don't believe me, why would i lie about this. I want Jonah to get up ~ Brianna

That's it, you want him to get up, so you saw him move. I've been here for the past twenty minutes and he's still there ~ Madison

I walked out the room can't believe Madison, i know i saw him move and he's gonna move again.

What the fuck Madison ~ Eva

"You're suppose to be here for her, not to tell her she's delusional. What kind of friend are you? You're suppose to comfort her" eva said leaving the room and going after Brianna

Madison POV

I sat there in the room, it's not that i don't believe. I just don't want to believe, I've been told everything will get better too much times and they never do. So brianna telling me Jonah moved and that he's gonna wake up, i want to believe but I'm afraid. I'm afraid  if i do it would go the opposite. Just like my other times.

I don't mean to hurt her feeling and i know i haven't been here for her like Madison have but I'll always be here for her.

We all have our lives, i get that Jonah is here but all of us can't be at the hospital as much as we want to be here. I know this is hurting brianna more that any of us but she needs to understand we're like family to him too. So it's hurting all of us aswell.