Chapter 7

I woke up 5:34AM with erikas head in my lap and my head on tessa chest. Dont ask me idk how we slept like that. I slowly removed Erika's head and walked down stairs to see jake sitting on the last step. I thought I was seeing things but it was actually him, I walked pass him and went to sit in the office. I wanted to leave so i called jonah in hope that he would answer, he finally answered on my third call.

"You said you were coming back" he grumbles.

"Aren't you gonna ask why I'm calling so early"

You didn't come back.

I'm sorry i was talking with tessa and Erika, and we fell asleep.

Fine, but why are you calling me so early?

I wanted you to pick me up, I'm still at Jake's.

Fine but you owe me.

Thanks, i love you.

I love you too, see you in 10

And with that i hung up not realizing jake was now in the office.

"Who do you love? Are you dating someone?" He asks.

"Before you start with your over protective bullshit, let me just say I'm 18 years old, i don't need your consent .You're not gonna tell me who or when to date, last time i checked I'm an adult now so dont start with your shit."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." The boy smiles which pissed me off more.

"This has nothing to do with me waking on the wrong side, how can you live your life acting like nothing is happening, you're acting like all this drama on twitter isn't happening." I spat.

"It's 5 in the morning I'm up because it's bothering me, how do you think i feel about all this drama?"

"You don't even make any sense, YOU ARE THE DRAMA. Do you ever stop to think how you're hurting people before you do things? You post on social media not caring if your behavior is hurting people." I didn't care that I was shouting so early in the morning.

"How am i hurting anyone, i made her more famous, if anything i fucking build her career!"

He can't be serious. Is he hearing himself? "Jake you're a piece of shit that's what you are."

"Why do you even care, go back to the no body you were and get out my life."

Just as he said that jonah walked in the office.

I laugh humorlessly, "you're a disgrace Jake. A horrible son and a sad excuse of a big brother. You are destroying team 10, this isn't even a team anymore. First you "build" Alissa's career, now you "made erika more famous, build her career too". What next are you gonna "round Tessa's future" then kick her out too after she has no use to you? You're a nasty excuse of a human Jake."

*jake punched brianna in the face*

I was shocked at first, feeling the impact ringing in my ears. But Jake should no better. Bowling with rage I attack him pushing Jonah out of the way.

"I am not gonna stand here and let you abuse me, jake you can suck my ass." I spat sending my fist into his face once more. Jake was clearly angry because he wasn't holding back on me or Jonah who was helping me.

Jake had given up fighting us both so I helped a now hurt Jonah out of the office. Everyone in the house had woken up and clearly scared to come in there to help.

"Omg what happened in there?" Tessa ask despite seeing both our states.

"He needs to get to the hospital." I say looking down at a bloody Jonah. He took most of my hits for me. I just wanted him to pick me up. I should've left him sleeping peacefully in his bed instead of dragging him into this. Erika and tessa drove us to the hospital and waited in the waiting room while the doctor carried us both to a room to clean us up. After about 10 minutes, the doctor cleaned up my face because it was bleeding and they ran an x-ray on Jonah since he looked much worse.

In the end Jonah had broken his left foot and got a few stitches above his eyebrow. In the waiting room I sat down beside the two girls.

"Oh my gosh, your eye is black and blue, i can't believe he would hit you." Tessa looked worried.

"If he hits her imagine what he can do to us." Erika looked terrified.

I also can't believe Jake would do this. I've said much far worst to him before. I know he always had anger issues but to stoop this low as to beat his little sister.

"If you guys are scared you can stay at Logan's until you get your apartment, I'll talk to him for you guys." I don't trust them staying there with him. He's seriously out of his mind.

"Thank you so much, what is logan gonna say when he finds out about all this through?" Erika ask.

"Oh shit!! He's gonna fuck jake up, i hate when they fight this time they might fight physically."

Just as we were talking jonah walked out hopping on his crutches, I ran over to him and helped him. It just hit me that the why don't we boys don't know that any of this happen, it was just 7 AM.

Back at the house everyone found out about everything that happened except Logan, I helped jonah to his room and on his bed. I sat besides him feeling nothing but guilt. "I am so sorry, this is all my fault"

"No it isn't"

"If i didn't call you, you would be sleeping right now"

"And if i didn't came who knows what he would have done to you" the boy argues. Just as i was about to answer him logan busted through the door

"Brianna what the fuck, Why didn't you call me!!"

"I didn't want you to fi-. Wait why do you have blood on you, logan what did you do?"

Edited: I feel bad for laughing but I found this whole chapter funny. I don't remember writing this.