nana milly

Jonah and i were sitting in the hall. My head on his shoulder has he plays with ny hair.

You sure you don't want me to come? ~ Jonah

I want you to but you can't. You have to stay with the boys, you guys have a lot going on ~ Brianna

He didn't say anything, i got up and started walking down the hall. I made it back and started backing seeing that we're leaving in twenty minutes.

------------

We just pulled up to the airport and made our way inside. Just in time to board the plane. As always it's sad to part from Jonah , i had so much on my mind it didn't bother me much.

All the way to Ohio i ignored Logan and Jake. I'm mad they didn't tell me. I looked out the window trying to clear my mind.

We pulled up to moms house and made our way inside. She's at the hospital, we dropped off our bags and made our way to the hospital.

I didn't know what to think. I just felt numb inside.

We finally reached the hospital and was now about to enter the room she was in. I went in to see mom. She looked really bad, she looked like she haven't been sleeping. I looked over to see nana mills on the bed.
I see her slowly move her head and look over to us, a small smile then came on her face. I walked over to her as a tear roll down my cheek. I knew she hated when i cry but i couldn't hold it in. All these tubes coming from her.

I went and sat beside her, it hurts to see her like this. Yet she looked happy with a smile on her face.

The doctor came in and fill us in all thats happening.  Turns out she had more than cancer. She was a smoker, i always told her it would affect her some day but sge never listen. The doctor said she has lungs cancer. It is bad but there is a possibility of her getting a new lung to replace her bad on. But she doesn't want "random people lungs".

Logan and mom stayed at the hospital while jake and i went home. I told mom i would stay so she could go home and get rest but she didn't want to.
I was in my old room when my phone went off, i look to see it was Eva.

Hey i heard, I'm really sorry ~ Eva

It's really bad Eva ~ Brianna

I know how are it is but we'll get through this ~ Eva

I talked with her for a long time. Eva has always been the one to help in really bad times and I'm happy she's here for me. Things are hard but i can't stop living, nana mills would  me to stay happy. Without realizing i slowly to fall alseep.