our first fight// secrets aren't secrets any more

I walked over to Jonah and sat beside him on the bed, which made him turn his body the opposite side of me. I sighed and sank down under the covers.

I know he's up set but he's not angry because he letting me lay beside him. I laid there playing in his hair before he turned facing me, he stayed there looking in my eye's so i leaned it to kiss him but he moved his head.

That made me mad, i feel like he's playing with me. First he wouldn't look at me, now he's looking into my eye's like we on some romantic shit but when i lean in to kiss him he moves. I raised my eyebrow before turning so i could face the opposite side from him. It was now 6:31AM and i needed sleep for set today, at least i won't be here so people can play with my emotions.

I tried to sleep but i couldn't and neither was Jonah sleeping. Since he won't talk to me and i can't take the silence I'm going to text him.

I'm sorry
Read 6:34

It isn't that bad you don't have to text, I'm right here ~ Jonah

Well you're acting as if it is this bad, i said getting up to leave but he grabbed my hand.

Let go of my hand, Jonah ~ Brianna

Why are you so mad, I'm the one that should be mad ~ Jonah

Jonah You keep playing with my freaking emotions, i said with tears rolling down my eyes.
I came in earlier this morning to mend things and you completely ignored me, you turned you back on me then you stare into my eye's like you're asking for something and when i leaned to kiss you you moved you head ~ Brianna

I'm thinking on why i should be mad at or if i should be mad at you ~ Jonah

Why can't you talk to with me about it Jonah, that's part of our relationship Jonah, to communicate with each other ~ Brianna

Communicate? You didn't talk to me about you and Daniel kissing, so you are just as bad ~ Jonah

Wow i said before bawling my eyes out, i know he's right but he knows i didn't kiss Daniel back. I tried to take my hand out his grip but he tightened it.

Jonah let go of my hand you're holding it too tight ~ Brianna

Sorry i didn't mean to, but promise you won't leave ~ Jonah

I won't promise but I'm telling you that i won't leave ~ Brianna

He didn't let go of my hand but he loosen his grip.

Wow Jonah, not even trust? You don't trust me that i won't leave ~ Brianna

As i said the word trust he let go of my hands and i stood there looking him in the eye showing him no emotion.

"I'm sorry" he said getting up to hug me but i backed away.

Your sorry? I feel like I've heard that word too much time that it doesn't mean nothing to me no more ~ Brianna

I stand there looking at him while tears a flowing from my eye's, then i saw one tear drop rolled down his left cheek.

What have we become, when did start having fights. When did we start keeping secrets? ~ Brianna

Secrets, you didn't told me that you and Daniel kissed. You kept it from me for three day's ~ Jonah

For the last fucking time, i did not kiss Daniel!! And you know he kissed me, so stop saying it like we had a full on make out session.
And you wanna talk about secrets, let's talk about how you slept with Paige two months ago ~ Brianna

As the word left my mouth his reaction's change, he didn't think i know. He slept with her before he asked me to be his girlfriend but we were kinda a thing. And Paige is one of my friends, or she was. She knew i liked him but she didn't know we were "a thing".

I grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the floor and cried my eye's out, i knew for two month's and i didn't say nothing for one i wasn't his girlfriend and two i didn't want this to happen. I didn't want us to fight.

My phone pinged and i look to see a text from Jake saying I'm off set for a month because the producers had family issue's. I was glad because i was not feeling like going to work, i barley had sleep an now my eye's are all red and puffy.

This is why i don't want to go back to Logan's apartment, because i know he's gonna get mad. I sat on the bathroom floor zoned out until everything got really dark.

ZZzzzzz......