💓

It's the weekend and I'm in my room stressing about everything that happened. A lot of people as been dming me and posting about my tweet. Asking if jonah and i broke up.

@Clevernews
Yesterday Brianna Paul tweeted for the first time since the twitter drama. She tweeted thanking the young lady who basically started all the beef and other news reporters who have been apparently giving false information. Many suspect that her thank you tweet is her saying thank you for ruining her relationship ship. We don't know for sure the the couple have split.
In others words when it comes to Dylan O'Brien, he's been silent  since his last tweet. From his words of choice, he seemed pretty mad and fed up with the situation. We're still trying to get more information about this entire situation.
With other news first squiggly eyebrows now squiggly lips. But is everyone living for the new trend.

I closed my phone and went out to the kitchen. I got some ice cream from the fridge and went to the couch. Logan then came in and sat beside me.

Hey ~ Logan

Hey ~ Brianna

Are you okay ~ Logan

"No" i said as a tear roll down my cheeks

He then pulled me in a hug.

Hey everything's gonna be alright, this is just part of life. ~ Logan

"And promise me you won't sit here and eat ice cream that you shouldn't be eating" he said taking the ice cream out of my hands.

I'm not making any promises ~ Brianna

You can't eat these things, you know you shouldn't ~ Logan

Fine, i won't eat any ice cream no more ~ Brianna

"Oh and the boys are coming over"  he said getting up and going to his room.

I got up and went to my room. I jumped in the shower and got ready. I grabbed my bag and head off to the cafe.

---------

I entered the cafe and made my way to an empty table in the back. I plugged in my headphones and turned up my music as i look out the window.