did they???? 😏😏

I've been up since 7 this morning and i don't know why. Jonahs currently sleeping and his hand wrapped around my waist, so I've been in the same position for the last 3 hours. Really uncomfortable. But i don't want to wake him.

I slowly moved his hands but he just hold on tighter.

If you don't want to get pee on, i think you should let go ~ Brianna

He immediately took his hands from my waist, i then raced to the bathroom. I've wanted to go for over an hour now.
I ended up just taking a shower and getting ready for the day.

I went back in the room and Jonah was now sitting up. He then called me and jestired for me to sit beside him.

Is everything okay ~ Brianna

Yeah.... It's my moms birthday tomorrow and I'm gonna surprise her, i was wondering if you wanted to come ~Jonah

Of course i will, how long are we staying for ~ Brianna

A week ~ Jonah

Ok, when we get back I'll be shooting again ~ Brianna

He then gets sad.

Don't worry I'm still gonna be in LA, just reslly busy ~ Brianna

He then sighed in relief. He said he was going home to take a shower, and i told him I'll meet him there.

I then realize how much i have to do when i get back. I have that event i did the fitting for, i have a lot of photo shoots coming up.

I decided to stop by Madison before going over to the boys.

----

I just opened the door to Madison house, i haven't been here since the whole drama thing. She's probably sleeping cause this is too early for her.

I heard something in the kitchen and went to check, it was madison making breakfast. I was gonna ask how she's up so early, then i saw what she was wearing.

She was in a over sized t shirt. She only where's a shorts and tank top, unless......

Just what i thought. A shirtless Daniel then walked in the kitchen, i looked at both of them back and forth. Then my eye's go wide, before i could say nothing i was cut off by Madison.

No, no... no we did not ~ Madison

I didn't even say nothing ~ Brianna

You were thinking it ~ Madison

I then smirked at her, "I'm just gonna go" i said backing out of the kitchen.

*snap finger then points at daniel* "I'm gonna text you" i said smirking as i left.

I got in my car and drove off in the direction of the boys house. A couple minutes later i pulled into  the driveway, i entered the house and went to the living room.

First thing i saw was a big empty bottle of juice, a box of cheese it's. I looked on the couch to see corbyn hanging with half his body on the floor. Fast asleep.

"What the heck happened here" i thought to myself, there's tissues everywhere. This place is a mess.

I walked over to him and picked up piece of the tissue and tingle it in his ears. He shuffled around until his eyes went wide open. He sat up and started rubbing his eye's.

Did christina break up with you, what with the tissues. What happened here ~ Brianna

No she did not. This is what happened when you're all alone in this huge house ~ corbyn

What do you mean ~ Brianna

Jonah was with you, jack went out with Eva. And daniel said he was gonna get more cheese it's and never came back ~ corbyn

And zach? ~ Brianna

Amelia is back in town, so he was with her all day. Didn't come home either ~ corbyn

And the tissues ? ~ Brianna

I was watching the titanic, who doesn't cry when they watch the titanic ~ corbyn

I then nodded and made my way up stairs. I barged into Jonah's room and i think my life just flash before my eye's. This is why people should knock  before they enter a room, i quickly covered my eye's.

"I swear i didn't see nothing" i said as i  back away and closes the door. I then heard him mumble something.

*gasps* JONAH MARAIS ~ Brianna

I ran downstairs to the kitchen trying to clear what just happened from my head. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat around the island.

I then heard someone gasped loudly. then corbyn came racing in the kitchen jack following behind. I then laughed remebering the cheese its box i saw earlier.

I just shook my head and remembered daniel, i took out my phone and started texting.

🙄🙄

Nothing happened

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Fine, something happened

KnEw iT

But not what YOU'RE thinking

Oh 😔😔

😂😂
Why would you be happy if smt else happened?

Because.....
Her potato needs to be mashed.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What???
*rolling on the floor* 😂
Who even says that
You're just DISGUSTING

i only speak the truth

We'll be over in a minute, you could tell her the mashing of her potato needs to be done.
😂😂😂😂

YOU IS SICK

Read 11:11am

Jonah, jack and corbyn walked in the kitchen. I looked jonah dead in the eye, while a smirk came to his face.

Let's forget that happened ~ Brianna

Forget what happened ~ Jack

Nothing, nothing. Nothing happened ~ Brianna

"Something definitely happened" corbyn said eyeing Jonah and i.

"She ju" jonah said before i quickly cut him off.

Say a word and you go on cuddle-suspension ~ Brianna

*gasp* you wouldn't ~ Jonah

Try me ~ Brianna

Wait.... she does that to you too ~ Jack

Oh please, i invented cuddle-suspension ~ Brianna

I see you've been a bad influence on Eva ~ Jack

And i see you haven't been a good noodle, if you're getting cuddle-suspension ~ Brianna

He then went silent. I looked over to a corbyn that's has the most confused face ever.

I promised jake I'd come over today, so i gotta get going ~ Brianna

We leave in four hours, so be back soon ~ Jonah

I waved everyone goodbye and exit the house. I'm soo gonna ask Eva what jack did to get suspended from the cuddles.

I got in my car and drove off in the direction of jakes house.