I'm the poison

I was at logans, in my room listening to the ringing of my phone. As it stops and ring again. Why am i not answering it? I don't know.

Have you ever had those days, were you just don't want to talk to anyone. You just want to sit and listen music. No. You never had... well, I'm having one of those days. I feel like music realy helps on a low day.

The phone rang again and i sighed before answering.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I'm sorry"

"No you're not. I'm coming over and we're gonna talk about this"

"Okaay"

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine"

I could here him sigh on the line "I'll be over in a bit"

I hung up the phone and dropped back in bed. Am i alright? I don't think so. A knock was placed on my door and logan came in.

"Hey" he said walking over to my bed

Hi ~ Brianna

Are okay? You haven't been you lately ~ Logan

I- i don't really know. A lot have been happening ~ Brianna

You wanna talk about it ~ Logan

A knock then was placed upon my door. Jonah then came. "hey" he said walking in. How did he even get here this fast.

Him and logan did a hand shake before leaving. Jonah came and sat beside me.

Hey ~ Jonah

Hey, so i know things aren't at it's best right now and i- ~ Brianna

Before i could finish he cut me off. "Don't apologize. Things is always gonna not be at it's best but i just need you to get together and talk with me about everything"

"Okay.... were do i start" i said has if i was talking to someone

How about the dreams ~ Jonah

I then started playing with my fingers before i took a deep breath. "I keep having dreams of us. But it's not good dreams. You keep hitting me, you keep hurting me. It all just feel so real. I mean, what if it is real or it's gonna be become real" i said trying not to cry. It seems like it's not a big deal but it is.

"Don't ever think or say that. I'd never do nothing to hurt you" he said moving the hair that had fallen in my face

Does this happen every night? How long have it been? ~ Jonah

It only happens when i sleep over ~ Brianna

Is that why you don't want to stay over anymore? Is that even why you've been avoiding me? ~ Jonah

I didn't answer knowing it was the exact reason. Yes i thought if i just stayed away for a bit, things would stop. I know it sound dumb but this only happens when stay around him. Why now? I don't know.

How long were you planning on avoiding me for? ~ Jonah

I know it sounds dumb but this only happens when I'm with you ~ Brianna

We've been dating for almost two years. You were just gonna push me away? Why because of this? Why now? ~ Jonah

"Of all times, why now? " he said getting up and leaving. I tried to stop him but he just ignored me.

I gave up and went back to my room. I stayed there and thought about stuff. A few months ago i was telling myself that this wasn't a toxic relationship but I'm now believing it is.

And the worst part is, i feel like I'm the one poisoning what we have.