when did you get that??

I woke up early and decided to go for a walk. i got out of bed, brushed my teeth then left. I walked around Hollywood before i came across this park, few people was there walking their dogs.

I sat on a bench that i saw facing a little pond. I feel like this breakup is stressing me more than Madison or Daniel. Both of them hasn't been them selves, this is why i hate when my friends date each other. It's same when Logan dates one of my friends, when they breakup they don't come to the apartment anymore.

I texted Madison telling her i was coming over, i left the park and walk to her house. Which was pretty far, well now i know i don't need the gym today. I walked in her house to see she was just watching videos on her laptop.

Is this what you do everyday?? ~ Brianna

No, also sleep~ Madison

Oml, get in the shower. We're going to the mall ~ Brianna

I pushed her in the bathroom and waited for her. A couple minutes later she came out of the bathroom wrapped in her towel.

I looked up and saw something on your shoulder and I hope it's not what I think it is. I got up from where I was sitting and walk over to look on her shoulder.

Why do you have that?? ~ Brianna

B-...... because ~Madison

Because what Madison. why would you put his name on you ~ Brianna

I just wanted it at the time ~ Madison

And now what? ~Brianna

Guess it just gone be there ~Madison

Sometimes you do dumb things and it just makes me womder if you're ok.
How long have you had this? ~Brianna

It's not dumb sometimes people do things out of love. And it's only been a month ~ Madison

I don't care no more, you didn't have to get his name though. you could have gotten something else that symbolize your love for each other. Now you walking around with your ex's name on you!~ Brianna

I'm not covering it up so you just gon have to accept it. ~ Madison

I don't care if you have it I just think it's dumb, even now that you guys aren't together. ~ Brianna

Yeah..... Are we still going to the mall ~ Madison

Yeah whatever let's go ~Brianna

Things started getting heated because i was mad that she got his name on her. No hate against Daniel, but the fact that the broke up make her looks dumb.

We left and went to the mall, we forgot about what happened and we had a great time. We left the mall to get dinner and then we part our ways.

I have to be on set tomorrow so I have to go practice my lines. I went home to see you Logan and Alexis on the couch watching TV. I said hi to them both and just went to my room.