Chapter 3

I was woken up by Logan's loud ass mouth starting his vlog- which pissed me off. I wasn't ready to be up yet. Sighing I went in my bathroom and got ready for the day before going to see what's there for breakfast. I totally forgot to send him the list so he got what he wanted. I made a note to stop by the store today since we clearly liked different food. I was about to whip up some pancakes when he asked me if I wanted to come on set today, set being the Valley girls set. It was either that or stay locked up in the house and I didn't move here to stay at home.

One set, I'd met a few people whose name I'd already forgotten. I was hanging with the cast when they got called up to do a scene, so just went back to Logan's trailer. I was there for an hour bored so i called one of my friends to come hang with me. I met Madison a few years back online and we'd been friends ever since. I was happy that I wouldn't be all alone out here. I friend or two would be nice. Logan and the boys had return to the trailer where I introduced them to Madison. After much convincing and bickering between myself and Logan I left with my friend. "Fine, just be safe and text me if you need me." Logan beg.

"I will. Before I go where's the bathroom?" I didn't take long before turning to see Madison and the boys left but Logan missing.

"Hey Bri, do you mind if they tag along?" My friend ask cutting her conversation with Daniel short. I was hoping I'd spend some time with her and explore LA so yes I do mind but I couldn't say that. With many pairs of eyes on me I shake my head. "Of course not." I mumble meeting Jonah's.

"Actually we have to head back to the studio, but we can drop you guys where you need to be." Jonah said earning a few weird looks from the boys especially Daniel. In the van, Jonah behind the wheel, Zach in the passenger seat, Daniel and Madison in the middle and Jack and myself in the back. In the back we were having small talk.

"I get what you mean. We've all had to move away from home too." The boy smile. "But you'll be just fine with your brothers and it seem you already have friends." Jack glance up at Madison.

"so where am i taking you guys?" jonah ask suddenly. It was then I realized I have no idea.

"I actually have know idea, we were just going to walk around." I answer hoping he can hear me from all the way back here.

"You guys could come to the why don't we house." Corbyn offered. Madison immediatley said yes and I think I know why. With the seat to themselves her and Daniel are awfully close.

"Don't you guys have to be in the studio?"

"The studio is in hour house and I'm pretty sure Jonah said that only so we wouldn't bother you guys." Jack whispered. Madison turn towards us with a smile on her face. "Please Bri, We have all the time in the world to explore this is kind of a one time opportunity." Some how I doubt that but how could I ruin her good mood. I quickly texted Logan with my change of plans and he was okay with it.

At their house they gave us a tour before we went to their movie room to watch a movie. Jack and Corbyn went to get popcorn while we all take our seats. Daniel and Madison was a far distance from us not being very obvious that they clearly like each other. To my left Jonah had taken a seat even though there was multiple other ones. The two boys return with popcorn distributing it before sitting not too far away. Zach joining them.

I jerk awake at the sound of a deep voice. I don't even know when I fell asleep but I did apparently. Looming over me was none other than Jonah.

"Sorry to wake you mrs.Unicorn." The boy grinned and I scowl. I need to change that god awful username on instagram. It's very embarrassing, I hadn't change it before out of laziness.

"it's okay peaches." I say, sarcasm strong in my voice as I push him away from me.

"My name isn't peaches."

"Well my name isn't mrs.Unicorn." I cringe. Seriously what was I thinking? I was twelve when I made the account and I'm now eighteen years. I have no excuse.

Without another word he moves to lay on the bottom of the bed horizontally, I pull my leg up to give him space. I didn't know where I was and for now I didn't care. This bed was soft and I'm going to sleep.

The next time I open my eyes, immediately being blinded by the sudden intrusion of light on my retina. I felt weight on my stomach looking down I freeze, eyes wide. A mopey head lay there, eyes closed mouth slightly parted. Jonah Marais is sleeping on my stomach. The second thing I noticed this morning is that the clothes I was wearing weren't mine. What the hell happened yesterday? I remember watching like half the movie and then that was it. I quickly grab my phone from the dresser trying my best not to wake him. The first thing I saw were notifications on instagram. The boys had followed me and a few of their fans. I also noticed a DM from the boy sleeping on me. Eyebrows furrowed I open it surprised to see a picture of us sleep but I was sleeping. I know I should probably be weirded out but oddly I wasn't. Oddly I smiled at the picture, he looked cute. I went to glance down at him surprised to see him looking at me. My heart stopped. Neither of us said a word and I was really hoping he would but he didn't.

"Stop being creepy." I finally say, my voice breaking from the dryness of my throat.

"How am I being creepy?" The boy ask.

"You're literally just staring at me and what up with that picture?" I frown trying by best to act like it bothered me.

"Is it bothering you mrs. Unicorn?" I groan at the name looking down at my phone where I quickly change the username and making my page private in the process.

"I guess that's my name now, and how did i get in your clothes?"

"I changed you." The boy said bluntly and I choke. I scramble to my feet pushing him to the side in the process. "My clothes, where's my clothes?" I ask looking around the room. He informed me that they were in the dryer and just as I was about to run he pulled me on the bed by the waist. A yelp escape my lips. "I didn't actually change you, Madison did. I'm not that much of a creep." I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was grinning. My back was pressed to his chest and all I could think of is what the fuck happening?

Despite my internal panic I manage to get out, "So you do admit that you're a creep?" I ask removing his hands from my waist. I move again to get up when he pulled me back down this time facing me. Before I could utter a word, soft lips were on mine, in a fit of panic I did the dumbest thing I could've done in this situation, I kissed back. It was quick but it happened. The door swing up and I jump pushing him away as if things couldn't get anymore stressful my phone started ringing. Ignoring Corybn at the door I quickly answer my phone which just last two seconds, Logan telling me he won't be home today so I could stay with the boys for the day. When I remove the phone from my ears the blonde was smiling like an idiot to his friend.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"So you two...." he trailed off looking between Jonah and I.

The best thing to do was to shut down any speculation but because I'm an idiot I just asked for the dryer, leaving both boys behind. Corbyn just went down stairs sing 'love is in the air, love is in the air, over and over. I return back in Jonah's room in my own clothes to give him back his before grabbing Madison and leave. In the room the boy was shirtless which I somehow hadn't realized before, he was also looking for something. "what are you looking for?" I ask placing his folded clothes on his bed.

"My phone." he said digging under under the pillows. Making the first smart decision this morning I offer to call his phone and make his search easier. After five second the loud ringing of a phone echo the room. I turn towards the boy staring at his pocket.

"You're unbelievable. Could've just ask me for my number, didn't have to go through all that." I shake my head ending the call.

"There was a big chance of you saying no and then I'd have to go to drastic measures to get it." The boy smile pulling the a shirt over his head. "Why didn't you answer Corbyn, I expected you to deny"

"There is nothing to deny because there is nothing between us. It's clear I wasn't thinking properly so don't go thinking too much into that kiss. Why'd you even do it?" I ask finally feeling the anger rise in me. Jesus he hasn't even brushed his teeth.

He didn't answer me, he just looked away hurt or maybe he was sorry. I don't know and I didn't stick around to find out.