"meet me at the hospital"

I was on my way over to dylan, finally getting to meet stella. I was stuck in traffic, i turned up the radio as i slowly moved.

I finally reached and made my to the door as i placed a knock on it. The door was soon opened revealing a messy hair stella "oh hey Brianna" she said letting me in.

I went in and we went in the living room. "Where's dylan" i asked sitting down.

"Right here" he said entering the room

We stayed there and talked as i get to know stella. She's the opposite of dylan, she's hates everything that he likes and she's more talkative than him. Differently, she seems like a chill person. In the middle of our conversation i got a text from Eva.

Eva
Meet me at the hospital

Bri🦄
What? Why?
Eva
What happened
EVA

Eva
It's Jonah

I gotta go ~ Brianna

Is everything alright ~ Dylan

Yeah, no. Eva said to meet her at the hospital and that it's Jonah ~ Brianna

Do you want me to come with you ~ Dylan

No it's okay, I'll let you know ~ Brianna

I left the house and quickly made my way to the hospital .A couple mintutes later i pulled up, park my car and ran inside. I saw Eva, jack and daniel sitting and they all looked worried.

"Guys what happened, wheres jonah" i asked walking over to them

He's with them... they won't let us in ~ Eva

I ran up to the door and went in, i saw a pale Jonah laing on the bed. Blood was everywhere, the doctors then told me i couldn't be in here. The sound of the machine then went and the room became ceautic with the doctors running around and injecting him with stuff.

"What's happening" i asked freaking out "ma'am you can't be in here" the doctor said. The sound of the machine then went blank, he wasn't breathing "NO!!" I screamed as i look at his stiff body "ma'am you can't be in here" the doctor said again finally pushing me out.

My ears started ringing, i fell to the floor and i felt someone run up to me and held me. Everything went fuzzing, all i could here was the echo of people talking.

Everything was dark.