🙊

@clevernews
Yesterday after Jonah marais unfollowed brianna Paul his ex girlfriend a couple hours later she also unfollowed him and made it clear  the couple has officially split. She tweeted saying it was to just be a break from each other not permanently. I guess he wasn't feeling the same way. Even though brianna had deleted all photos of them together he still has all of his up on his accounts.
Fans has been going crazy over the couples spilt, they have also been reports of threat towards the young lady amber. They're all blaming her for the spilt of bronah.
And with other news, Ashley virgins has been fired after it was made clear that all her information about Brianna paul and dylan obrien was all false information.

As i read that i realised what he had done. I told him to stay out of this and stop helping.

Bri🦄
Why'd you do that?

Dyl🐺
I did say if the rumors didn't stop someone would lose a job and i was helping

Bri🦄
I told you to stop helping

Dyl🐺
I was helping myself.
You're not the only one these rumors affecting. Get over yourself, you're ain't the only one goin through shit
Read 2:40pm

I closed my phone, grabbed my phone and head off to the cafe i was at yesterday. I did the same thing yesterday but this time i made sure to tell newt just him should come.

I was there waiting newt and when someone familiar walked in. I looked up to see corbyn, he walked in the line looking on the menue.

"Beans" i shouted earning a lot of eye's including corbyn. He then walked over to me laughing.

"Hey" he said sitting beside me

Hey ~ Brianna

How are you doing ~ Corbyn

I hate being asked that question when I'm doing awful ~ Brianna

I'm really sorry you have to go through all this ~ Corbyn

Don't be and can we not talk about this. I'm trying to get over ~Brianna

I then saw him look down at my hand. "Why are you still wearing that" he said pointing at my finger.

I still had the promise ring on. I took it off and handed it to Corbyn. "Give it to him" i said getting up.

Why are you leaving ~ Corbyn

I have stuff to do ~ Brianna

What stuff ~ Corbyn

Stuff, stuff ~ Brianna

He then raised his eyebrow showing he's not buying it.

Fine I'm not doing nothing ~ Brianna

Why lie ~ Corbyn

"It's better than to tell you i don't want to see you" i said walking out and heading to my car.

I don't want to see any of the boys. They keep bringing up Jonah, and it keep bringing back memories. I got in my car and drove off, i was in traffic when newt texted me.

Newt💫
You said you was here, i don't see you

Bri🦄
Oh shit i totally forgot i was waiting on you

Newt💫
Wow, you better turn around from where ever you are and get back here

Bri🦄
😂 that's gonna take a while

Newt💫
I'll wait, dylan can keep my company

Bri🦄
I told you to come alone.

Newt💫
Creepy much 😂😂😂

Bri🦄
This isn't funny
I said come alone

Newt💫
CrE pEa!!!
😂😂
I was already out with him when you texted me

Newt💫
Brianna
Hellllooo
???????
Are you still coming?
Are you for real
ANSWER MEEEEE

I had took a uturn and was on my way back to the cafe even though i didn't want to be there.

I reached and made my way inside. By the time i was there corbyn wasn't there anymore. I walked over to the table they were sitting at. I sat beside newt, opposite of Dylan.

You actually came ~ Thomas

I'd be a bad person if i didn't ~ Brianna

What happened with you two? Yesterday you was hugging now you won't even look at each other ~ thomas

I don't talk about it ~ Brianna

We stayed there for a while then we part ways. I went back to logans and was now in my room.

Jonah's POV

I was in my room on my live when corbyn came in. He handed me something and i looked to see what it was. It had felt like someone just stabbed me on the heart. Corbyn left and i ended my live.

I sat on my bed playing with the ring. Everything felt like it was slowly sinking in.
Is this how daniel felt?? I asked myself. I've had my heart broken before i just had forgotten how it felt.
I've officially lost the one thing that was holding me apart.
I dropped back on my bed closing my eyes and hoping thia isn't real.

@jonahmarais tweeted
Now it starts to sink in. For a second i forgot what a broken heart felt like.